Sign in to follow this  
coyotekid

Warn Winch M8274

I have for sale or for trade a Warn Winch Model M8274. This is one of their oldest most reliable models. I have had this winch on an older truck of mine for about 15 years. It shows normal sings of age (color fade and few nicks) but it is in overall great shape and should provide many many more years of recovery. I am selling/trading to get a smaller and lighter winch for my Tacoma. Take note that this has more cable (150') and faster line speed than most their other models. This is a great winch, I wish it fit my new bumper.

I will post some pictures of the actual winch soon but here is the specs from Warns website:
https://www.warn.com/truck/winches/src/M8274-50.shtml

I should also mention, I am in Flagstaff, AZ, but I am in Prescott and Phoenix every so often. I don't really think shipping this is a grand idea, as it weighs about 100lbs and would probably need to be pallet shipped.

I have the remote, roller fairlead, and winch cover that will go with this winch also.

I am looking to trade a for Warn M8000-s or M8000. I also will entertain trades for a camper shell to fit an 05/newer Tacoma long bed (silver preferred) or if you have something interesting to trade, just ask. worst I can say is no.

I will sell the winch outright as well for $650.

I about fell out of my chair when I looked up how much these were new, ~$1,800!! yikes. Wow1.gif

Thanks for looking,

Sam

post-2382-0-49230200-1404228087.jpg

Sorry these aren't the greatest pictures, but you get the idea, its all there. Please ask if you have questions, I am happy to answer.

post-2382-0-79659800-1404316343_thumb.jpg

post-2382-0-25799200-1404316364_thumb.jpg