Sign in to follow this  
rugerman

Swaro 15x56 NEU !!!SOLD!!!

you might find some for $1300 if someone really needs to move them quick for cash. I'm not that guy and these are pristine.

you might find some for $1300 if someone really needs to move them quick for cash. I'm not that guy and these are pristine.

I certianly understand , I will still hold the offer out there. Thank you sir

These are back up for sale. Guy showed up with cash in pocket, but his eyes were too narrow. S**T happens. I have his buddy that contacted me post here to verify condition is as I said. If you are looking for set, don't wait too long!

Rugerman has a good set of bino's there my friend had the issue to narrow of eyes made for a pretty funny trip home thanks ruger man good luck on the sale

• Like 1

Not necessarily narrow eyes but wide eye pieces by Swarovski unfortunately and that's always been the problem.

I offset my rubber eye cups to get my eyes closer together and a buddy takes his off completely. I have the narrowist eyes of all my buddies but I make it work by offsetting cups and find more deer than any of them lol. If this helps.......