1uglydude

Card Hit!!!

We got 2 youth deer tags so far. My buddy drew 13B (most likely) or 13A. Looks like a lot of good tags for folks this year - congrats to those that drew!

• Like 1

Nothing for me or hardly anyone i know this year, but it's cool to see all the excitement from all the people that did draw. Congrats to all, and have lots of fun on your adventures!!!

They must not be done, I haven't been hit for a sheep tag yet.

Me neither. Wheres My dammn Sheep tag. I don't want 22 points. It's no better than 21............BOB!

Flatlander, tell me you were joking when you said the only thing that could make you enjoy hunting mule deer was if your family was there. I gotta believe you weren't serious right? In other news, 2 of my kids pulled youth tags in the 28, 29,30A,31&32 hunt. They are excited and it should be a fun hunt.

Flatlander, tell me you were joking when you said the only thing that could make you enjoy hunting mule deer was if your family was there. I gotta believe you weren't serious right? In other news, 2 of my kids pulled youth tags in the 28, 29,30A,31&32 hunt. They are excited and it should be a fun hunt.

No, I enjoy hunting no matter what it is. But I don't get excited for mule deer hunting the way I do for whitetail hunts. But this fall I am looking forward to anxious comversations anticipating the possibilities of our hunt. It's been a long time since we had that. And I have never in 20 years of hunting been with my Dad when he killed an animal. I can hardly wait.

• Like 1

Coues>carp deer.