Sign in to follow this  
Coues&Bass

Not looking good for the draw

Another year without a Strip tag. Oh well... One year closer to drawing that tag some day!

• Like 1

They are I just got charged this morning.

I wonder if that was from a declined cc or they still going. It's been a week and still nothing yet. Down by the border here we go

They are I just got charged this morning.

Did you end up updating your card, getting a call, or was it the original application that you got hit on?

Original I guess I didn't get a call. I didn't think I got drawn. You know it has been taking a couple of days for purchases to post on my bank statement. So it may have been last week and just didn't post till Monday.

Coues and Bass your done, give it up and take your defeat. Looks like your going to have to tag along with me on the Dec. hunt and show me some honey holes. I hate it when that happens !

Got a hit right now!!

Just curious..... did u just get hit with a pending charge or did the charge just post on your account?

Thanks hunt4horns I would be more than willing to go in December with you. I have the last week of the year off. I know you have some honey holes also we can trade up on some spots. CHOW!!

I will check again but I did not see anything pending this morning.