My boy drew his first big game tag, unit 27 white tail! My wife and I put in on different apps for the 23 white tail rut hunt. She had 2 points and I had 6. She drew the tag and my personal terrible luck continues! This will be the first ever hunt for both my wife and son, so I'm still pretty excited.

I cant believe it I drew a 35b late December tag with two of my buddy's on my app with me. The good Lord and game and fish has been good to me this year!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!

• Like 5

Got 2 12BW late tags, My Brother and my friend. Hope lightning strikes that fence in Utah, or they find the tunnels.

post-10954-0-57824200-1406152478.jpg

• Like 1

2nd Choice - Unit 27/28 October whitetail.

I ain't complaining......But this makes 11 years I have not been able to pull a Unit 27 Mule deer tag as first choice. I think I am cursed on that draw choice.

Now I will just have to sell a kidney so I can go huntin.

Lived and hunted here, all of my life, and will be glad to be moving to New Mexico in a couple of years. I didn't get drawn again for a damned thing. Just keep paying Arizona for the right to apply. I may not have any more luck drawing a resident tag in New Mexico but I will be glad I will no longer be giving anymore money to AZGFD. I have given them enough. I am not rich enough to apply for out of state tags, so I just apply here and I get more sex from the AZGFD than I do tags.

Wife drew 12B west late someone needs to run that fence down