sherman

holy snap second hand store gold

So me and my wife shop at savers because we have 5 kids and hate paying the prices that they charge for kid clothing. The wife was doing her thing and I found a cabelas alaskan guide 6 person tent with aluminum poles for $12.00 omg they run $650 new and this one looks new. I had to put it up in the dark just to make sure it wasn't trashed I always wanted a better tent then a Coleman it was a good day and I will put pictures up tomarrow before I take it down. I just am so excited I had to share with you all. Thanks for readingpost-5984-0-77390700-1405697881_thumb.jpgpost-5984-0-58097900-1405697930_thumb.jpgpost-5984-0-73423100-1405698016_thumb.jpg

• Like 14

Smoking deal! I had that tent, it's a sturdy one. Congrats!

We always hit the goodwill and savers. Never know what your gonna find.

You're secrets out!!! Way to go! Super saver! Good stuff

Nice find. Never been to second hand store. Maybe I should go

They had inflatable sleeping pads and I stopped to look at them and saw the tent so if anyone is looking for pads they had two. I love it there because most of the stuff like that the people that work there don't have a clue what it costs. Oh well our gain

Nice find. Never been to second hand store. Maybe I should go

I don't know why they sale some of the junk like used under ware but good Levi's for $6 and the tent I would say I got a tent I wouldn't have the money to buy and I got it for nothing. Shot it had more then that with the ground tarp

We picked up army cots for $39 and found a nicely engraved leather rifle scabbard for $20. New Nikes for $6, new CAT leather work boots $9.99 and a 21 speed mountain bike on half price Saturday for $24.99. I'll be there this morning when they open, I'm as bad as the women actresses in their commercials, pushing around a full, bulging shopping cart.

Congrats on the great tent!

I'll give ya $100 for the tent!

. If I had not wanted this tent for a long time I might have considered your offer
  • Like 1

I paid over $400 for mine several years ago. I love that tent and it has served us well. Nothing like opening up all the doors and watching the rain coming down on a summer afternoon in the high country.

We picked up army cots for $39 and found a nicely engraved leather rifle scabbard for $20. New Nikes for $6, new CAT leather work boots $9.99 and a 21 speed mountain bike on half price Saturday for $24.99. I'll be there this morning when they open, I'm as bad as the women actresses in their commercials, pushing around a full, bulging shopping cart. Congrats on the great tent!

Where Did ya get the scabbard from? I donated 1 cuz buyer on coues bailed on me so I donated to goodwill (Happy valley) or salvation army can remember which. within last 3 months for sure

Congrats on the great tent!

Dustin that is a good lookin tent buddy.. it is always good to know what gear your friends aquire. :-)