Sign in to follow this  
naturegirl

Baby and child backpack carriers - FREE to good home

I've got two child backpack carriers. They both are very comfortable to carry your little ones around in while you are outdoors (for miles and miles).

I would love to see these go to someone who will take their children out with them and show them the outdoors.

I got them originally second hand. They both are in good condition. Just need a little cleaning.

The black one is for infants/toddlers. The blue is for toddlers.

post-5072-0-85980600-1405780988_thumb.jpg

post-5072-0-11383100-1405781054_thumb.jpg

post-5072-0-33748000-1405781089_thumb.jpg

post-5072-0-26152400-1405781124_thumb.jpg

Heck I would take in faith knowing little one on the way in near future but since I usually end up on by butt when hiking the idea of carrying my blessings on my back kinda freaks me out :o !

Way cool giveaway Naturegirl

Hoghntr - I can be quite the klutz and my daughter totally took after me. She is turning 6 next week. She made it okay :) You won't break em. Kids are strong and resilient.

UPDATE - The packs are gone pending Tuesday pickup.

• Like 1

Nice job. We had one of the Keltys for our kids. I gave it away years ago. My youngest of the 4 to use it is now 11. We were done. That is until we started being foster parents, but only foster parents. Not going to adopt. That is until we got to know the kids. We now have 7 kids. We adopted Henry in June. The other 2 we have had for 3.5 years and can't because of Tribal stuff. I have learned to be careful with what I say I will never do and what I give away because I will never use it again.

• Like 3

Adoption is a beautiful thing Cactusjack!

My little one came along 13 years after my second child. She is the one who decided to bless us with her presence at a time when we were not expecting it. No ifs, ands, or buts about it she is my last!

Children are as arrows in a mighty mans quiver. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. No matter how or when they come!

• Like 2

Dang, looks like I missed the boat on this one but I'm interested if for some reason it shouldn't work out with the others!

Children are as arrows in a mighty mans quiver. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. No matter how or when they come!

Amen brother, I have 3 step children and couldnt be happier God chose me to entrust with them..

Dang would have been perfect for my little girl. Good for you getting them to someone who can use them and get their little ones out free of charge! I'm sure I'm far in line but if people fall through the wife and I would love one.