Sign in to follow this  
mbiewer

Where to now?

Well, it hasn.t even been 24 hours since results are out and i'm already chomping at he bit.

With last year's bull tag in 22 i dumped all my efforts into 22 for deer and turkey as well. All in all we found a feather for turkey, during season that is. On one of my trips up to scout/help on my buddy's late archery bull (also in 22) i had them walk into about 10 ft of the tree i was sitting against. Even had to defend myself with pinecones so they wouldnt bust and ruin Merle's bull stand.

I got one of my coworkers hooked on going. He got blanked for hist first turkey hunt and deer last year. It's time for a little redemption in unit 23. lol.

Never hunted turkey in there, but camping with the family and deer hunts, i've seen plenty. We always stick to below Young and see alot. My brother was out walking my dog on a camping trip in june and he popped loose two hens and some poults. Anybody have information about the top half of the unit?

Anyways, where is everyone else going his year? Every trip is awesome, but anything to make this year stand out?