Sign in to follow this  
Mesabulls

Home Depoo

Great idea but I would cut the bottom out and dig a hole, I wouldn't want to carry a bag of sh** around lol!

• Like 6

Great idea but I would cut the bottom out and dig a hole, I wouldn't want to carry a bag of sh** around lol!

Just made me L.O.L.

Made me think of the movie WILD HOGS and Dudley the poop bagger

I LOVE THE TOILET PAPER ON THE HANDLE!!! The wife just said lets make 1.. good job, think we will cut bottom out.

Over engineering. A simple old fashioned folding metal chair with a toilet seat mounted. Dig a hole, place seat, enjoy.

• Like 4

In SERE Training we would have to "carry out" everything to leave no sign of our presence, it was a hoot to place your bag(un-sealed) in anothers pack to be found later... hehehe

You cant just bury it?

In SERE Training we would have to "carry out" everything to leave no sign of our presence, it was a hoot to place your bag(un-sealed) in anothers pack to be found later... hehehe

You cant just bury it?

X2 cut hole in bottom dig hole under it.

31CmbZaCQZL.jpg

This is what we have, folds up smaller than a camp chair. The travel john is its own company, and runs for about 30 bucks on amazon. This is the second one ive had in the last 10 + yrs of camping/hunting.-I use a hole method , not really in the market for a bag of yuck to bring back from camping. the chair can usually fit nicely over a foot wide hole and then just "trench it" length wise (after i go the depth) to keep from digging a second hole (as long as it all fis in the cabela's privy shelter.

My buddy made his own by trimming the back off of a folding metal chair (like the old school bingo hall ones) and cuting a hole in it (obviously). He then affixed a toilet seat to it (i'm assuming magic, or probably liguid nail)

Either method is way better than trying o squat or anything like that

Estate sale, best $5.00 spent in a long time

post-2173-0-37131100-1406590160_thumb.jpg