Sign in to follow this  
doogan

Late Nov 36c tag

Well 125 of you dirty rats got my Dec tag,i will forgive you though. I will however shoot the big one (yes there's only 1 lol) on my hunt! Good luck to everyone out there in CWT land, be safe and shoot straight.

• Like 2

Just remember I'm going down earlier to kill that 1 big buck before your hunt! Hahahaha. If there are 2 I'll tie the smaller one to a tree and maybe tell you where it is.....

• Like 1

Honestly, if i were going to hunt 36c, i'd do the October hunt. Alot of people dislike that hunt fearing the warmer temps and such, but, the bucks are still in bachelor herds and a tad bit easier to find. Just my own .02 cents.

• Like 2

Honestly, if i were going to hunt 36c, i'd do the October hunt. Alot of people dislike that hunt fearing the warmer temps and such, but, the bucks are still in bachelor herds and a tad bit easier to find. Just my own .02 cents.

Cannot disagree with your logic. I just like it to be cooler so I don't have to dance around the buzztails. Believe me nobody wants to see me dance! Rattlesnakes or not.