Don't seem to see any pics of the two Awesome bulls taken here in public land AZ last week. Congrats Mike on two amazing bull and Congrats to all the A3 guys that hunted with Mike over the Last Year and looked at literally every Giant Wapiti in the State! Mike has nerves of steel to not let these tags out of his pocket for just any giant! And thanks to Mike for investing in wildlife conservation and in the great state of Arizona!!

post-996-0-84951200-1406735153_thumb.jpg

post-996-0-55902400-1406735659_thumb.jpg

post-996-0-15620600-1406735679_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Was wondering when someone would post these. Rumor I heard is 406 on the typical bull.

Bull on the right has to be pushing 400" and the non typical looks like 415-420". I'm only assuming that the smaller bull is close to 400" if not over because I don't think an auction hunter would shoot a 370" bull. Seems like a lot of money so better make it worth it! Just curious what does Mike do? Where'd he get the extra 500k to buy the tags? I heard something about owning a wine company but don't know.

I guarantee you they are both over 400" or they wouldn't have shot them. Sure pays to have big money I guess. I'm just not a big fan of the way these hunts work. Don't want to rag here so Beautiful Bulls

• Like 1

Both Bulls are over 400" and the typical bull is over 400" with out his G6 on the left and has mass that is simply out of this world...

I have heard a lot of guys says that they don't like the way the auction hunts go but let's be honest we would all be doing the same thing if we had the money to buy the tags. Anyone that says they would turn down a 400" bull because someone else found it and showed it to you is full of it.

• Like 7

Oh and the Non-typ bull has one horn that scores like 190" by its self... Stud Bulls!

wow, those are toads...and i agree, if i had the money i would do the same i bet...