Sign in to follow this  
Shawn

leftover deer tags gone

After 1 week all leftover deer tags are gone. That has to be a record. Only a matter of a couple of years before no more leftover tags. My have to start rethinking the choices. Especially for my boy since he don't bow hunt.

They'll still have leftovers, but the way people put in for the draw is changing, put in for a hard hunt then pick up a leftover and keep your points if not drawn. Gonna go fast from now on!

I think when people start not getting a leftover that 5th choice will start eating up the leftovers. Its definitely got me think.

I would be willing to guarantee there will always be leftovers. I'm sure if there aren't the Game and Fish Department will just bump up the amount of tags to guarantee that there are leftovers!

• Like 3

he needs to fill out the sender part as him and if it is filled out or I feed him fill it out fill that part out and then she will be able to cash it.

They batch their check deposits by hunt number. The higher your hut number the longer it will take to see your check cashed. The first batch went out on Tuesday. It included my FIL's check for hunt #1089. As of yesterday afternoon they were up to the low 1100's. They expected to have all deposits in by COB tomorrow.

Call them they will tell you if you drew a leftover .

They batch their check deposits by hunt number. The higher your hut number the longer it will take to see your check cashed. The first batch went out on Tuesday. It included my FIL's check for hunt #1089. As of yesterday afternoon they were up to the low 1100's. They expected to have all deposits in by COB tomorrow.

That's interesting info, how did you find that out?