huntjunkie

Mady's Bull

What an AWESOME story and hunt. Congrats to Mady on a bull of a lifetime and great job to dad getting her involved in hunting. All the time at the range paid off, great shooting Mady!

• Like 1

Stan the Man! I am so proud of Mady! This is such a great story and experience. I'm just sorry I couldn't get out of work to tag along. Looking back now, I should have just quit! I hope I get to experience hunts like this with my own kids regardless of the size of the animal. Again, congrats brother!

• Like 2

Stan the Man! I am so proud of Mady! This is such a great story and experience. I'm just sorry I couldn't get out of work to tag along. Looking back now, I should have just quit! I hope I get to experience hunts like this with my own kids regardless of the size of the animal. Again, congrats brother!

Thanks Josh! No excuses this year! Ask for maternity leave if you have to.
  • Like 1

She should be very proud of herself. Most of us spend our entire lives looking for something even close to that bull. From the picture through the spotting scope it doesn't look like you were getting any closer. Way to put in the work to prepare for the hunt and the shot. That is a great article too.

• Like 1

That is one incredible, awesome bull. Congrats to hunter and father

Finally got My Eastmans in the mail today. Nice article, Congrats to all. Thats the type of Bull I hope to nail with my 20 points and hopefully a tag next year......BOB!

Congrats to mady for making a heck of a shot and to dad for teaching her right.... monster bull and well worth the wait!

congrats on a great bull !congrats to the young hunter

awesome!

glad it went to a diy youth hunter! doesn't get any better than that, now does it?

• Like 1