huntjunkie

Mady's Bull

Congratulations again to you and your daughter Stan! What an incredible hunt. She definitely set the bar high for the other girls.

Sweet job Mady! My longest shot ever was 250 yards! I guess I need to hit the range and practice if I ever hope to even take a 300 yard shot! Sweet skills on that trigger!

• Like 1

Unbelievable, congratulations to both of you! What a great experience to have with you daughter. My son just turned 5 and I cant wait to begin building memories such as this with him.

Amazing bull, hunt, story and luck. You found a giant bull that expert guides had been after for a while by luck. But it's so cool, because she planned and worked and practiced to have a successful hunt...and she did! Huge congratulations to her and her proud father. Eastmans article and videos icing on the cake.

• Like 2

Wow! What an experience that must have been! Congratulations Mady! You must be Happy Happy Happy! Congratulations to your father and all involved. And what a wonderful gesture for the outfitters to give you video and sheds! Amazing story all the way around.

The good Lord blessed you guys with a heck of a family experience! You got 2 trophies it looks like ;) Thanks for sharing!

HOLY BEAMS!

That is pretty dang cool!

Congrats to your daughter!

I've got to show my girls this post tomorrow!

Jeff