ready2hunt

Fitness- Natural vs. Synthetic Nutrition

they say high protein diet keeps you more satiated, so if youre trying to lean up that might work for you but theres no reason to keep your protein high since you could be eating carbs instead. but carbohydrates are the most anabolic macronutrient. basically anything over .82g/lb LEAN body mass for a natural athlete is over kill. the over all caloric intake is whats going to determine body composition.

• Like 1

Hey rcdinaz- thanks for the imput. No debate needed, the origional post was in regards to natural/synthetic supplement. I am a 100% supporter of protein, pm if you would like more info on my work with protein.

The picture I shared is the result of waste protein, not clotting from an injury. Without protein there is no clotting/coagulation for healing however the picture I shared is the result of excess/undigested protein in the blood.

they say high protein diet keeps you more satiated, so if youre trying to lean up that might work for you but theres no reason to keep your protein high since you could be eating carbs instead. but carbohydrates are the most anabolic macronutrient. basically anything over .82g/lb LEAN body mass for a natural athlete is over kill. the over all caloric intake is whats going to determine body composition.

great info right here.

let me go on the record and say i don't think high protein diets are dangerous at all. if you have healthy liver and kidneys a high protein diet isn't going to make affect them. if theyre tore up you have other problems to deal with, not protein intake.

I do a diet that is 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight, but I also work out and lift 4-5 days a week. I mix the type of protein up quite a bit, mostly meat and chicken, with a couple of servings of nuts. I also do a protein shake before and after a workout, as well as right before bed. Comes out to about 225 grams of protein a day. Seemed like a lot of protein at first, and probably is compared to the average diet. But it works well for me.

• Like 1

I love carbs.

Me too, 300 grams a day between fireball shots and pancakes.

No donuts, no ice cream... I cant do this diet too strict!

• Like 1

HA! My wife cursed us all for bringing Bosa donuts home this weekend.

Her quote "No one can see those dang things on the counter and not eat one, throw them away!"

HA! My wife cursed us all for bringing Bosa donuts home this weekend.

Her quote "No one can see those dang things on the counter and not eat one, throw them away!"

Haha, that's it man. Can't afford new hunting gear since I spent all spare change on fritters.
  • Like 1

There has never been a topic like nutrition with so many different viewpoints, all of which think they know the ultimate solution. It is so confusing for someone who wants a simple yet effective route to being physically fit without having to chase a particular brand or program.

Whatever happened to regular exercise, eating healthy, and portion control?

• Like 1

Is there a multivitamin product that fits the chelated/natural definition?

I'll pm you some information.

I agree with hyperwrx....no substitute for exercise and eating healthy. However, the purpose of the information I shared did not have to do with exercise. Only the difference between synthetic vitmains and minerals vs natural.

Is there a multivitamin product that fits the chelated/natural definition?

I'm not sure that if it fits that definition, but animal pak is a great multi.I use it with animal flex and zma daily and the combo is excellent.