MULEPACKHUNTER

Monday Check in

on Thursday i was at my goal weight for the cut. 30lbs total lost from my fattest bloatedest to depleted semi dehydrated. 30 doesnt sound like a lot till i pick up a 25lb plate and a 5lb plate.

im reverse dieting now, actually look better, way fuller and still with the cuts. eating like 2500 cals up from 2000. keeping my activity level high, increase cals till im eating 8 meals a day bigger by the day.

87 days till opening day of carp szn.

• Like 1

On 7/27/2021 at 9:40 AM, AllBoutHuntn said:

Yep, 24B whitetail. 

Is that the late Nov tag? Daughter and I drew that. Haven't decided where yet in the unit, daughter only gets a short break from the fire academy to go 3 days.

Couple weeks ago I started getting my sorry butt up at 4am. Donned the Reeboks, Carthartt shorts and saddle the horse. I walk- jog him 3 to 3.5 miles into the Hieroglyphic Hills and ride him back. Jasper the wonder Foxtrotter horse, quickly loss up to a 150#s and looking sleek.

For a more thorough workout, I've moved the weightset indoors where I'm sure to trip over them some night.

I'm a different story. At 6' 220lbs I hope to saunter into a 208# avg. someday. I've been balancing my exercise regimen with a healthy or not so healthy heapin helpin mound of pasta and Italian Sausage, wine, beer and margaritas. Pork chops, rib eyes..lifes good, I turn 60 next month and I don't give a rip so long as I can make it over some hills on foot.

PS great wine, Mike, really enjoyed the cabernet. Salute.

4.5 miles 42:33 yesterday

Today 75 push-ups, sit-ups and 100 jumping jacks + 2 mile walk

Tomorrow 5 miles.

Still a fat butt.

1 hour ago, Edge said:

Is that the late Nov tag? Daughter and I drew that. Haven't decided where yet in the unit, daughter only gets a short break from the fire academy to go 3 days.

Couple weeks ago I started getting my sorry butt up at 4am. Donned the Reeboks, Carthartt shorts and saddle the horse. I walk- jog him 3 to 3.5 miles into the Hieroglyphic Hills and ride him back. Jasper the wonder Foxtrotter horse, quickly loss up to a 150#s and looking sleek.

For a more thorough workout, I've moved the weightset indoors where I'm sure to trip over them some night.

I'm a different story. At 6' 220lbs I hope to saunter into a 208# avg. someday. I've been balancing my exercise regimen with a healthy or not so healthy heapin helpin mound of pasta and Italian Sausage, wine, beer and margaritas. Pork chops, rib eyes..lifes good, I turn 60 next month and I don't give a rip so long as I can make it over some hills on foot.

PS great wine, Mike, really enjoyed the cabernet. Salute.

Yep there are 4 of us that have that late Nov tag. We had the Dec tag a few years ago, but never turned up a buck I was willing to take. This year I wont be so picky lol. My Dad lives up in the Miami/Globe area so we usually hunt down towards Roosevelt.  

• Like 1

Still managing a decent routine, ramped up hard on weight hauling. Carry 45 lbs up into the white tanks 4 or 5 days a week in the heat. Push ups and pull ups every day. Hitting the big hills next week for some bear and elk scouting which should see about 25 plus miles backpacking. Good luck all hitting the OTC hunts 

Today schedule:

wake up put on youtube lifting videos then jog/walk 2 miles -

go to the gym 5 minutes stairmaster lift 45 minutes then do 5 minutes more stairmaster 

wait till everyone leaves work and do 300 leg raises and some dips

come home walk/jog 2 miles

go to the bar drink 4 pints ipa eat a club sandwich. 

by the end of the day consume 340g carbs 160g protein 60g fat

• Like 1

Yeah it did for me, I was eating 240g 150g 40f when I was cutting like 1800-1900 cals or whatever that comes to. I’ve been reverse dieting now for about a month eating 2500 cals 

6 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

Today schedule:

wake up put on youtube lifting videos then jog/walk 2 miles -

go to the gym 5 minutes stairmaster lift 45 minutes then do 5 minutes more stairmaster 

wait till everyone leaves work and do 300 leg raises and some dips

come home walk/jog 2 miles

go to the bar drink 4 pints ipa eat a club sandwich. 

by the end of the day consume 340g carbs 160g protein 60g fat

Wow I wish I had your motivation.

Leg day I did 

leg press: 2 plates x15, 3 plates x15, 4 plates x15, 5 plates x 15, 6 plates all out max effort got 20 reps

hacks: 1 and 2 plates x15, 3 platesx10

leg extensions 5 sets 15

seated leg curls 5 sets 15 pause holds 2 sets 

3 minutes ago, PRDATR said:

Wow I wish I had your motivation.

It’s really not hard if you hate yourself enough lol. 

but really, it’s basically an hour a day at the gym max. And walking around the neighborhood morning and evening is just a nice thing to do.