MULEPACKHUNTER

Monday Check in

If that helps motivate you or gets you to your goals im all for it. But if you don’t like what’s in the mirror the scale and measurements are irrelevant.

About to do back right now, gonna he half butt cuz I’m kinda beat from hunting 

DD1C9510-60D3-4CFA-A5D1-ACA464FDCA16.jpeg

• Like 1

Haven't posted in a while. thought id reply since this is the longest running thread Ive replied to and I'm sure many have made fitness new years resolutions. I happy to say my fitness is excellent now.  Been doing crossfit for 5 years now pretty consistently and its changed my life. I'm 48 and can run under 8 minute miles for fairly easy, deadlifting 385, back squatting 305, etc, etc.  Ive even recruited some new hunters and hunting friends from my gym.I even have a smoking hot girlfriend I met there as a bonus. lol

Don;t want to get into a crossfit discussion other than just to say it works for me. Whatever it is, find something that works for you and stick with it.

The most important thing is I now am a much more effective hunter and I enjoy everything much more now that Ive gotten my fitness level up. This last year I was lucky enough to draw an Antelope and and elk tag. I was able to fill both tags and especially on the elk hunt my fitness was a big part of that. Wishing everyone a happy, healthy and enjoyable new year. Stick with your fitness goals, its worth it for you and your family.

• Like 3

I measured my bicep with a pump last night. 15 3/4 flexed, but it’s cut like a diamond.

alright for real, cut starts today. I’ve been catfishing on tinder with shirtless mirror selfies from when I was shredded and now I have dates lined up later this week. Have to kick the initial bloat 

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

I measured my bicep with a pump last night. 15 3/4 flexed, but it’s cut like a diamond.

alright for real, cut starts today. I’ve been catfishing on tinder with shirtless mirror selfies from when I was shredded and now I have dates lined up later this week. Have to kick the initial bloat 

Be honest, did you feel a little homo measuring?  I did. 

I’d need a centimeter tape for my little string bean arms.  That’s ok though, American gals can’t understand inches much less the metric system 

39 minutes ago, mattys281 said:

I’d need a centimeter tape for my little string bean arms.  That’s ok though, American gals can’t understand inches much less the metric system 

Cut till you have otter body, chicks love the otter body

8053EEA2-7031-4BDD-B7D1-560875780281.jpeg

• Haha 1

Alright, for real. Diet starts today. The price of whey has increased 10-20% in joe bidens America. Smoked legs yesterday. Love lifting on Sunday’s.

Gonna do Rich’s 8 hour arms workout next Sunday 

week one in the books. was not strict at all, was in a mean deficit somedays, binging on potato skins, cinnamon rolls, beers, the next. im the same weight but holding a lot of water and food rn, bet i lost 2lbs. caught this seriously hot af young waitress mirin the other night, she comes over starts talking to me. so i asked for her number. she seems to happily right it down. i text her 2 days later, no response. fukking ho's. 

didnt hunt and just did back yesterday for 2 hours instead. last night did 100 reps 30lb dumbell curls. supposed to rest today but i think im gonna legs. gotta get freak cuts by spring break.