MULEPACKHUNTER

Monday Check in

On 4/8/2022 at 5:39 PM, HuntHarder said:

Bulk season has arrived...  Been shooting for macro's of 40 protein, 40, carb and 20 fat.  My average has been closer to 37, 37, 26.  First week in, I feel bloated AF and am almost forcing myself to eat.  Meal prepping has been good but I can really only plan 3 days ahead.  Learning to eat more fruit and try and focus on eating the right foods at the right time.  I have lots to learn, but it's been kind of fun.  Hoping to add 10 lbs and stay around 185 lbs.  Not sure how long it will take.  

Dude your in a perfect spot!.  Im done with cuts and bulking.  Get to your desired size that you look good and look great in clothes.  Just  lean gain or maintain gain. Its way slower putting on muscle but I sure got tired of putting on weight then just to do another cut.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Zeke-BE said:

Dude your in a perfect spot!.  Im done with cuts and bulking.  Get to your desired size that you look good and look great in clothes.  Just  lean gain or maintain gain. Its way slower putting on muscle but I sure got tired of putting on weight then just to do another cut.  

Are you aware of the dreamer bulk 

2 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

Are you aware of the dreamer bulk 

I never heard or referred that way.  But Im assuming you bulk/ cut/ bulk/ cut lets say in 3 years you ended up with 10lbs of muscle.  If you maintain or add just a few more calories in 3 years you still end up with 10lbs of lean muscle correct? 

Plus sometimes you cut so hard you loose some of your hard earn muscle  

34 minutes ago, Zeke-BE said:

I never heard or referred that way.  But Im assuming you bulk/ cut/ bulk/ cut lets say in 3 years you ended up with 10lbs of muscle.  If you maintain or add just a few more calories in 3 years you still end up with 10lbs of lean muscle correct? 

Oh wait nvm I thought I was quoting someone else. Nah, it’s a joke 

34 minutes ago, Zeke-BE said:

Plus sometimes you cut so hard you loose some of your hard earn muscle  

Yeah you do, but that’s the price you pay to look shredded af. And even when you’re smaller, your muscles look bigger cuz they pop. Shirt off of course. look like don’t even lift in a shirt on when lean

26 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

Yeah you do, but that’s the price you pay to look shredded af. And even when you’re smaller, your muscles look bigger cuz they pop. Shirt off of course. look like don’t even lift in a shirt on when lean

Ha ha very true.  Dudes at the gym Im like "yeah im my arms are bigger"......... in the locker room....... sheeeet!!

7 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

Spamming food in every thread now. 

1 cup rice

250g chicken

4tbs mandarin sauce 

1 bell pepper

half a pineapple 

siracha 

70p 125c 3f

A2607725-D608-4806-A612-F79C1A107E11.jpeg

That actually looks amazing. 

• Thanks 1

Found some whole turkeys on closeout @ winco.  .89 cents a pound.  Cheap lunch's.  Not sure why we only eat them once or twice a year. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, trphyhntr said:

Spamming food in every thread now. 

1 cup rice

250g chicken

4tbs mandarin sauce 

1 bell pepper

half a pineapple 

siracha 

70p 125c 3f

A2607725-D608-4806-A612-F79C1A107E11.jpeg

Good looking meal right there. This week for dinners I did some teriyaki chicken and made fried rice using cauliflower rice. 

76D7EEF0-6C9F-493E-B22F-A45D833C2726.jpeg

• Like 1