MULEPACKHUNTER

Monday Check in

Leg day today. Same workout as last week but added single leg dead lifts. Lasted 42 seconds longer than last week on my finisher. Progress I guess

On 6/21/2022 at 10:14 AM, MuggyMan said:

So you upped carbs and lost weight? I thought you were bulking? Did you keep everything else the same?

Nah I didn’t up them, I was eating like 450g. I haven’t been counting too close. 3 bowls 80g oatmeal with 20g cake mix and whey. 2 cups rice mandarin sauce and 300g chicken, pancakes. I took out the pancakes, I gotta put them back in 

03CF1334-B687-41A4-8529-48529BEBE565.jpeg

• Like 1

Stacked up Trex arms.  Legs twice a week has made walking a difficult task.  Hoping after the first 4 weeks im not as sore 24/7.

2 hours ago, HuntHarder said:

Stacked up Trex arms.  Legs twice a week has made walking a difficult task.  Hoping after the first 4 weeks im not as sore 24/7.

lol, just long enough to put you in a full nelson. 

2 hours ago, HuntHarder said:

I’m kinda jealous, that means you know it worked 

Accountability. My weight loss has plateaued. Been stuck between 273 to 276 for 3 weeks. 

7 hours ago, MuggyMan said:

Accountability. My weight loss has plateaued. Been stuck between 273 to 276 for 3 weeks. 

Doesn’t make any sense dude. At that size you could be losing 5lbs a week. You cheating? 

9 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

Doesn’t make any sense dude. At that size you could be losing 5lbs a week. You cheating? 

I had 2 bad weekends in that time. But the rest of the time i was good. So I'm going to be strict at tracking my macros. We'll see.

According to the TDEE calculator, I'd need to eat like 750 calories a day to lose 5 pounds a week.

1 hour ago, MuggyMan said:

I had 2 bad weekends in that time. But the rest of the time i was good. So I'm going to be strict at tracking my macros. We'll see.

According to the TDEE calculator, I'd need to eat like 750 calories a day to lose 5 pounds a week.

Or increase your workout right?

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, HuntHarder said:

Or increase your workout right?

I guess I could do 2-a-days, cardio in morning and weights in afternoon. That would help. Need to cut out the cheat days. 

2 hours ago, MuggyMan said:

I guess I could do 2-a-days, cardio in morning and weights in afternoon. That would help. Need to cut out the cheat days. 

I’m not trying to be an asshole, I’m really not. It’s just something I’m passionate about, but if you’re 273 you don’t have any business doing cheat days

cheat days are bogus anyways. I’d knock 40lbs off you in 3 months if you wanted it bad enough.  

Its all about the diet. Sometimes what we think are healthy foods are not. I did it for years. I’ve had to change my eating due to my A1-c creeping up. I only get carbs from fruits and vegetables. I dont miss the other stuff now that ai’ve done it for 9 months now. Im down 25lbs and feel great. 

6 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

I’m not trying to be an asshole, I’m really not. It’s just something I’m passionate about, but if you’re 273 you don’t have any business doing cheat days

cheat days are bogus anyways. I’d knock 40lbs off you in 3 months if you wanted it bad enough.  

No problem. My feelings are not butt hurt. Well maybe a little lol. Nothing like some public humiliation to get me motivated. Seriously that's why I started posting this. Figured if I got weak someone would call me on it. Should I call you on it and start PMing you my daily food journal and you can coach me?