MULEPACKHUNTER

Monday Check in

May 1st I weighed 289. This is me and my son - he weighed 165

424811E5-F94F-4F24-B313-31ED7CA7ABB8.jpeg

B426D6BA-F8E1-4CF7-8A5D-2030A0BEF1E2.thumb.png.4b16d76ca4531741e24eec34e7e00735.pngWeighed 257.5 this week. Down 30 pounds in 3 months. Almost half-way to my goal. Same shirt

• Like 3
  • Wow! 1

23 minutes ago, MuggyMan said:

B426D6BA-F8E1-4CF7-8A5D-2030A0BEF1E2.thumb.png.4b16d76ca4531741e24eec34e7e00735.pngWeighed 257.5 this week. Down 30 pounds in 3 months. Almost half-way to my goal. Same shirt

Right on…keep it up. 

2 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

Woke up, flat. Look like garbage. Drank too much beer not enough food all weekend. Idk why I even lift anymore 

Don’t be so hard on yourself

• Haha 1

It’s a trade, if I felt good about myself I wouldn’t have an 8 pack of abs. Body dysmorphic disorder is a heck of a drug. now i eat 400g carbs today and fill out. 

• Like 1

On 7/26/2022 at 11:12 AM, MuggyMan said:

Endurance day. this morning I climbed the world's tallest building. The Burj Khalifa in Dubais is currently the world's tallest building at 163 stories. I did it on the stairmaster 163 floors in 46 minutes. I'm gonna do it again this afternoon.

I did 100 floors just now in 20:39 and was thinking about you. No homo 

Yeah that stairmaster kind of like a drug. It's evil

Just had my yearly physical. The doctor said my labwork is the best its been in 10 years. 

• Like 5

Really rough week at work last week. I was a slug on Saturday. Didn't lift, didn't get my steps in. Ate 3700 calories! Major fail.

Back on track. Only ate 1300 calories yesterday.

Leg day yesterday. Directional lunges, leg curls, superset calf raises and goblet squats, back extensions, reverse hypers, hip thrusters, walked a mile on treadmill at incline 15, 10 minute max effort finisher on stairmaster. My calves look shredded. If I could just get the rest of my body looking like that

Some weeks are tougher than others. You’re probably pretty satiated now stuffed with glycogen pump should have been unreal the next day. Some areas are gonna hold more fat, my fat is in my legs.

Basically me and muggy man in this video 

I like this one cuz it’s filmed in the hack and the tallest guy in the video is 5’6. 

I’m….aesthetic af. Took a pic the other day, I really couldn’t believe it was me. 

I killed leg day yesterday. I know cuz I was walking all wobbly-legged back to my truck. If the cops had seen me they probably woulda given me a breathalizer.

• Like 1