MULEPACKHUNTER

Monday Check in

messed around gained 7lbs in a few days. goodnight shreds. started with incline dumbbells last night, 60 x15, 70x12, 80x12, 90x10, 100x8. pump was amazing. 

did 100 floors in 19:48 the other day. prime hunting condition. 

• Like 1

im up 15lbs BLOAT MAXX'D. my face round as the moon. did 90 floors in 20 minutes yesterday. 

this is my split this week

monday morning: 20 minutes stairmaster.  evening: back

tuesday morning: biceps. evening: legs

wednesday morning stairmaster. evening: chest

thursday morning: biceps. evening: legs

friday: morning stairmaster. evening: delts

saturday morning: biceps. evening legs

sunday: triceps/stairmaster. evening: binge eating.

dang dude! You ain't gonna be able to move when you're full binge.  

Tore my meniscus 2 months ago, def. Putting a damper on my workouts.  Surgery scheduled, but it feels good now that I've taken it easy on it for a month. Just got back from a grueling hunt and no major setbacks.  Might just wait until she goes all the way. 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, HuntHarder said:

dang dude! You ain't gonna be able to move when you're full binge.  

Tore my meniscus 2 months ago, def. Putting a damper on my workouts.  Surgery scheduled, but it feels good now that I've taken it easy on it for a month. Just got back from a grueling hunt and no major setbacks.  Might just wait until she goes all the way. 🤷‍♂️

Can that heal itself or once it’s it’s partially torn there’s no fixing it without surgery? 

Just now, trphyhntr said:

Can that heal itself or once it’s it’s partially torn there’s no fixing it without surgery? 

It never actually heals itself.  Depending on the tear, it's basically a flap that keeps getting caught in bad spots until it either snips it self off or fully tears.  I initially tore it 3 years ago I believe, but never got an Mri.  This time it exploded my knee, so I had to get it looked at.  Fairly minor surgery, but I still hate the word surgery.  Basically I got told it can go completely and I'm gonna be s.o.l. and then surgery will be more major.  I had a hunt of a lifetime scheduled, so I decided on p.t.  That was kind of a joke and now hunt is over.  I have a decision to make but I really hate the thought of surgery. 

On 8/12/2022 at 10:50 AM, trphyhntr said:

I cut for 10 days. 1CED6F8D-9515-4A57-8AF0-D62889DE9C18.thumb.jpeg.6a9b6dc74a4bb45cdcf06bfe52dc6b9e.jpeg

Bro you're more cut then a goth chick after a nine inch nails concert.

That's impressive! 

• Thanks 1

I smoked this chicken yesterday. Goat meal: oatmeal, whey, blueberries, salt. Freezer 20 minutes. Also made a tres leches cake. ate half last night, half today. 

74907D02-5B78-4B81-9C66-CFD13E88081F.jpeg

A267CD47-14EE-4BB3-A5BD-F28CF8EBCD58.jpeg

I’m gonna bulk till I’m 205lbs just so I have something to do like cut. 

I wanted to do something different to celebrate my birthday today. So I climbed the world's tallest building...3 times. 

The Burj Khalifa in Dubais is 163 floors. I did 489 floors on the stair master in 2 hours and 15 minutes 

1.54 vertical miles

On 9/20/2022 at 6:24 PM, HuntHarder said:

How long you think until you hit 200?

Bro I’m just playing I’ll never get to 200. But hopefully by march im like 185 and not too fat but  chances are I’ll start cutting as usual and just spin my wheels 

37 minutes ago, MuggyMan said:

I wanted to do something different to celebrate my birthday today. So I climbed the world's tallest building...3 times. 

The Burj Khalifa in Dubais is 163 floors. I did 489 floors on the stair master in 2 hours and 15 minutes 

1.54 vertical miles

Dude that’s absolutely nuts, did you really do that? I can’t even imagine. I only got like 90 floors today in 18:30 and almost died tbh 

33 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

Dude that’s absolutely nuts, did you really do that? I can’t even imagine. I only got like 90 floors today in 18:30 and almost died tbh 

Yes I did. But I'm done with that. No more crazy endurance days for a while. Next 9 weeks I'm focusing on cutting and recomp