MULEPACKHUNTER

Monday Check in

1 hour ago, trphyhntr said:

Bro I’m just playing I’ll never get to 200. But hopefully by march im like 185 and not too fat but  chances are I’ll start cutting as usual and just spin my wheels 

I thought you were gonna cycle.  20lbs of muscle by March sounds like an almost impossible task too. Maybe just dirty bulk and quit looking dikskin lean.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, HuntHarder said:

I thought you were gonna cycle.  20lbs of muscle by March sounds like an almost impossible task too. Maybe just dirty bulk and quit looking dikskin lean.

Most will be fat, I haven’t gained any muscle since I was like 25. But I’m also forever cutting not good for gains. So if I gain like 3lbs muscle out of 20lbs of fat and water. That will be great. 

Yesterday; morning 35 minutes HIIT on stairmaster, afternoon 15 minutes elliptical, chest and triceps, 2 miles incline walking on treadmill

This morning 1 hour on stairmaster.

Conclusion: you can't out exercise a long weekend of excess

6 hours ago, MuggyMan said:

Yesterday; morning 35 minutes HIIT on stairmaster, afternoon 15 minutes elliptical, chest and triceps, 2 miles incline walking on treadmill

This morning 1 hour on stairmaster.

Conclusion: you can't out exercise a long weekend of excess

You cheat, then you punish yourself. 

172lb and my face is as round as the moon and I look like I’ve aged 10 years. the pumps are excruciating. did 15 minutes stairmaster the other day, all I could handle cuz I’m fat and my legs were so pumped.  

Today stairmaster in the morning. Legs at night. 

Does anyone even lift? 

Gains are getting harder to come by with 18 eggs up to $6.50 at winco RIP.  Luckily whey has stayed 2lbs for $22.57 for now. Was $17 in trumps America. 

smoked an 8lb pork butt 13 hours. $1.48lb, money. 

3 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

Does anyone even lift? 

Gains are getting harder to come by with 18 eggs up to $6.50 at winco RIP.  Luckily whey has stayed 2lbs for $22.57 for now. Was $17 in trumps America. 

I feel ya on the eggs. I almost puked this Saturday when I saw 6.50$.   Brisket  was 3.48 /lb.  Grabbed a 14lber for this weekend

• Like 1

On 10/17/2022 at 11:18 AM, trphyhntr said:

Does anyone even lift? 

Eggs $5.40 this week.  Feel like I got roofied last weekend. Tri- tip $2.98, great poverty red meat.  High reps, medium weight has me feeling weak, but endurance going up each week.  Lowest reps 10x but trying to stay in the 12 range on each set.  

18 minutes ago, HuntHarder said:

Eggs $5.40 this week.  Feel like I got roofied last weekend. Tri- tip $2.98, great poverty red meat.  High reps, medium weight has me feeling weak, but endurance going up each week.  Lowest reps 10x but trying to stay in the 12 range on each set.  

Funny, i saw they were cheaper so I picked up an 18 pack of eggs last night and I also dang near grabbed the tri tip for the smoker. Got chicken instead. Been making burritos, made chimichangas one night. 

see Ive always like doing higher reps, pump just feels better to me. I did hack squats last night 1-4 plates. 20-10 reps. 

39E0CDF7-FC82-4B56-8402-76A83B198C1B.jpeg

Made a Boston cream pie for my dads birthday yesterday. Been drinking way too many bush lights with camouflage can and not even working out hard. Diet starts today. Basically wheel spinning; cut, binge, cut, we’re exiting the binge stance and entering the cutting stage. 

Today

a gallon of water 

20 minutes stairmaster

legs.

EE3636CA-3596-4477-B43D-AF4412F7A053.jpeg