MULEPACKHUNTER

Monday Check in

This thread been quiet for a while. Last year I went from 289 to 245. Gained half of that back over the holidays. 267 this morning. Back on the program. Goal = 219.

2 hours ago, MuggyMan said:

This thread been quiet for a while. Last year I went from 289 to 245. Gained half of that back over the holidays. 267 this morning. Back on the program. Goal = 219.

Timeframe for the 219 target?

3 hours ago, MuggyMan said:

I’ve fallen off entirely. Hunting season started and I disregarded everything. I gotta get back at it. I don’t even look like lift. Just at 2 giant Maple bars from QT and 11 tacos yesterday. 

I’m gonna get it going again and start chit posting here again. 

1 hour ago, RaiseR said:

Timeframe for the 219 target?

12 weeks and see how close I get

1 hour ago, trphyhntr said:

I’ve fallen off entirely. Hunting season started and I disregarded everything. I gotta get back at it. I don’t even look like lift. Just at 2 giant Maple bars from QT and 11 tacos yesterday. 

I’m gonna get it going again and start chit posting here again. 

Hunting more important

Leg day yesterday:

1. directional lunges with kettlebells (front, side, back - both sides) 10 sets

2. superset calf raises and goblet squats - 10 x 10

3. leg curls 8 x 5

finished with incline walking on treadmill max incline

• Like 1

First week after new year, gym wasn't that busy. It's picked up a bit lol

• Like 1

I have taken it really easy on my legs since about Middle of Oct.  I finally got my knee surgery done a couple weeks ago and am really looking forward to crushing some legs again.  Feb. 1 I should be able to get full workouts in and am going to get back to hitting it hard.  

I might as well get in on this thread. 
Been taking fitness seriously for the last 5 years or so. 
I started at a very soft 205 lbs, like real soft.  Too many years of just doing dad stuff and eating trash. 
I work for BP and I tried out for our mountain team in 2018. I barely passed the PT test and got on the team. 
I cleaned up my diet and really pushed myself hiking hard pretty much 5 days a week. Dropped down to 170 but no muscle except for in my legs. I’m 6-02” so I looked like a skeleton at 170 but I could out-hike just about anyone.  Started hitting the gym again and now I’m up to 202 and pretty rock solid. 42 years old and feel better than ever. 
I generally stick to a push, pull ,legs routine with cardio and core mixed in when I can. 
The Gov gives me an hour a day to do pt on the clock too so that def helps. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, AZ RANGER said:

I might as well get in on this thread. 
Been taking fitness seriously for the last 5 years or so. 
I started at a very soft 205 lbs, like real soft.  Too many years of just doing dad stuff and eating trash. 
I work for BP and I tried out for our mountain team in 2018. I barely passed the PT test and got on the team. 
I cleaned up my diet and really pushed myself hiking hard pretty much 5 days a week. Dropped down to 170 but no muscle except for in my legs. I’m 6-02” so I looked like a skeleton at 170 but I could out-hike just about anyone.  Started hitting the gym again and now I’m up to 202 and pretty rock solid. 42 years old and feel better than ever. 
I generally stick to a push, pull ,legs routine with cardio and core mixed in when I can. 
The Gov gives me an hour a day to do pt on the clock too so that def helps. 

Scotty is a stud! See him in the gym all the time! 

• Like 1