MULEPACKHUNTER

Monday Check in

Quick update, I'm down to 215lbs, 4 more pounds this week! I have my hunt coming around the corner I'm feeling great, another 30 pounds to go by Christmas!!! I agree Mulepackhunter being out in the field Is good motivation!!!

• Like 1

Early Monday check in after putting in a solid Saturday morning at the gym.

Was going for 7 days a week until my hunt. Got cornered with a sinus thing as lost a couple of days just over a week ago. Got back at it and put in a solid week of hard workouts and cardio burns. Excellent progress. Eating was 98% in the perfect zone. No beer. No BS. Waistline noticeably smaller.

Since tomorrow is an easy day - I'll do a 2-a-day today. Cardio with a heavy pack in the heat sounds about right.

• Like 1

Weighed in this morning at 230. Working in south Carolina this week. Got off the plane and hit the wal mart. No crap food. Got me all kinds of good stuff. Hopefully this time I stick to it. All they have at the holiday inn are ellipticals, but there's plenty more I can do on my own. No more excuses.

• Like 2

Down to 214lbs, rolled my ankle pretty good, I hope it's healed by the time my hunt comes up in a month. It's been a tough week to keep on track with eating healthy. 29 lbs to go

• Like 1

Great Monday morning in Phoenix South Mountain Park. Sunday was supposed to be my easy day, but I got very carried away and ended up with an excellent workout. Moved the easy day to this morning and did 3.3 miles on the northern ridges of the park boundary.

Check out the coyote skylined in the first photo:

So%20Mtn%20Coyote%2009-28-15.jpg

So%20Mtn%20Phx%20View%2009-28-2015.jpg

So%20Mtn%20Sunrise%2009-28-2015.jpg

• Like 2

Late check-in--- Was away from home this weekend at Notre Dame football game. Indulged on Saturday.... then ran 8 miles on campus with the wife on Sunday. Monday was recovery, Tuesday we did 30/30 sprints and today I was in the treestand.

Great work guys!

Down to 208 lbs this morning! That's another 6 lbs off from last week, still have another 23 lbs to loose!!! Been hiking a hill by my hotel, it kicks my rear everytime, seems like it never gets easier ha ha! My trains have been breaking down, so I'm having to walk the entire 2 mile long train at night in Flagstaff, and is it just me or has it been getting cold? I've notice I have to bring heavier jackets because all the fat I've lost is not keeping me warm.

Here are some notches in my belt that I made, good feeling again!!!

post-2686-0-26554400-1444070204_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Didn't drop any weight this week, but the change has started. Eating better and slowly getting back into working out.

• Like 1

Monday work out with the wife--- hill sprints

1 mile jog to our hill

10x 30 sec hill sprints, 30 sec recovery for first 5 then 90 sec break then 30 sec recovery for remainder

1 mile cool down home

3.2 miles total distance... legs. are. smoked.

It's been a while since I've checked in.

I've made many of my Monday workouts since my last post here. Yesterday was no exception. Solid mixed day of cardio and core.

The morning was going well at the gym right until the juice crew showed up. There's 4 and it's over the top obvious. Lots of yelling and dropping things quickly ensued. Injected "nutrition" makes a man a moron it seems. (no way brah - it's all natural - lol)

Oh well... Ignore

• Like 2

Haha, Monday was good to us, big hike in Tucson with my family along with light Asian lunch and downtaown walking then a few miles in the mall. Big drive home late last night and no snacks other than raw nuts and water. Headed for the range today for a hike and shoot.

65 lb pack up mesquite canyon trail in the white tanks tonight. Ouch

Yeah but your wife carried it...
  • Like 1