MULEPACKHUNTER

Monday Check in

i dun goofed all week. donuts, pizzas, and patty melts with fries. didnt shoot or lift. its alright though

I was at the beach house this week with the family! I didn't hold back!!!! Ate like a king. Still worked out and boogied board and only went up 1-1/2 pounds. Im back on the system now no worries

i dun goofed all week. donuts, pizzas, and patty melts with fries. didnt shoot or lift. its alright though

I was at the beach house this week with the family! I didn't hold back!!!! Ate like a king. Still worked out and boogied board and only went up 1-1/2 pounds. Im back on the system now no worries

surprised you didnt lose weight walking around and swimming like that

surprised you didnt lose weight walking around and swimming like that

Like I said I ate dang good!!!!

• Like 1

Official bulking starts today!! Yeah to calories!!

• Like 1

What's your bulking regimen look like?

3 Day Full Body workouts

Day 1. Monday 1 week 4x6-8 reps 2nd week 3x8-10 reps alternate back and forth each week

1. Basketball style Lunges

2. Overhead Press Dumb Bells

3.Incline Bar Bell

4.Pull ups body weight

5. Rack Pull above the knee

Accessories

Incline dumb bell press 2x12

curls 2x12

triceps cable push down 2x12

Day 2. Wed. Strength Day 3x3 heavy

1.Squat

2.Bench Incline BB

3.T Bar row

4.Overhead Press BB

5. Dips weighted

Accessories super set

Cable curl- 3x12

cable triceps push down 3x12

cable face pull 3x12

Day 3. Friday 3x8-10 1st week then switch to 4x6-8 the next week

1. Deadlift

2. Dips for chest

3. Overhead press BB

4.Chin ups Body weight

5. Hip thruster

Accessories

Incline DB or pec machine 2x12

Skull cusher 2x12

Curls 2x12

Tuesday/ Thursday is plyometrics for basketball / core and abs

Last bulk I focused on chest and finally got it to grow. My arms are still small so Im focusing alot more on arms

• Like 1

10 weeks to elk. Flipping tires - pushing the sled. In a good spot for opening day.

• Like 4

Just started back on my meal plan figure keep on it till hunting season starts, was on it for 3 weeks and started seeing alittle change before my shoot now back to work. Been doing a gym version of P90X as well so far seems to be working fairly well. Need to work on my endurance some but hopefully in 5 weeks ill be ready to roll.

• Like 1

Going to the gym 2 times a day lately. One because I'm hooked, feels like I'm making gains everyday. Two because there's a massive amount of hot chicks there to creep on.

Wife and I have been really watching the diet. I'm down about 13 pounds or so. Scale said less than 300# for the first time in a while this morning. That was nice.

Been nursing a back injury for a few weeks, but I'll be doing laps in the pool today and ramping up my cardio soon.

• Like 3

Wife and I have been really watching the diet. I'm down about 13 pounds or so. Scale said less than 300# for the first time in a while this morning. That was nice.

Been nursing a back injury for a few weeks, but I'll be doing laps in the pool today and ramping up my cardio soon.

Keep up the good work.

...Two because there's a massive amount of hot chicks there to creep on.

Pics or it didn't happen

Going to the gym 2 times a day lately. One because I'm hooked, feels like I'm making gains everyday. Two because there's a massive amount of hot chicks there to creep on.

Dude I saw you

tenor.gif?itemid=4401292

• Like 2

Dude I saw you

tenor.gif?itemid=4401292

Idk if you have Instagram but I saw leaspeed6 at the gym the other day and basically did that

• Like 1