MULEPACKHUNTER

Monday Check in

29 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

Been eating pretty “clean” but I did binge on 6 Bosa donuts yesterday. The problem is I eat enough clean food for a 300lb whale 

Got to cut back on those 12oz curls lol. I eat clean all week so i can throw back some beers on the weekend. 

• Like 1

Lifted every day this week because every morning there’s this young Mexican broad that has huge fake ones and she wears basically nothing. it’s beautiful. I tried to use the cardio equipment next to her and she immediately left. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

Lifted every day this week because every morning there’s this young Mexican broad that has huge fake ones and she wears basically nothing. it’s beautiful. I tried to use the cardio equipment next to her and she immediately left. 

Nothing like a little motivation to get you going.Time to spit some game lol

I’ll probably have to start with an older and more out of shape chick. Until I cut. My distended gut from bigger by the day might hinder my game 

this is probably what i looked like walking up to the cardio equipment the other day 

tenor.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

basically didnt lift for 5 years and reached bloat lord status.

january 2020 peak road hunting season for me : 186lbs, revolting. 

june 30th: find out my dad has sheep tag, starting weight 177, soft af. started jogging (couldnt jog 200 yards straight) bodyweight exercises 

september 30th: 159lbs, scrawny looking otter body.  be right back killing myself. started lifting

october 26th: 167lbs 

im switching back to 5 meals i want to gain 10lbs then cut for cabo spring break 

I quit going to the gym at the beginning of this  mess. Been biking 10.5 miles every morning since May.... no longer sweating.  Was chilly this morning headed out.  And dark.   Built a redneck gym in the garage, doing shrugs and squats with filled water jugs, and dragging  an Ibeam on a chain that I had pulled with my sxs for grading my road  .  Found a full dumbell set a guy was selling pretty reasonable cause he was moving but  cant find any weights that dont work out to gold prices per lb these days.  Freaking china flu!  I do miss looking at yoga pants on the cardio in front of me....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, trphyhntr said:

My home gym is one 30lb dumbbell. I want to get another 30lb. Was a pretty hot light skinned black chick in there today with big natty knockers. 

that's sexist, you pig!  Ooops, I guess  mine was too....

15 miles shed hunting friday, 11 miles mostly uphill scouting saturday, lost 3lbs. could be worse.  gotta eat 6 meals everyday this week, whatever it takes. 

think im gonna lift at night all week to see what the talent is like during those hours. 

Finally back to running at close to full strength.

3.5 miles 30:39 today. 

I run Monday and Friday, do strength Tuesday and Thursday and hike Camelback on hump days.

Camelback PR is 53:45 set last week.

4 minutes ago, Flatlander said:

Finally back to running at close to full strength.

3.5 miles 30:39 today. 

I run Monday and Friday, do strength Tuesday and Thursday and hike Camelback on hump days.

Camelback PR is 53:45 set last week.

dang cam Hanes, you’re hardcore 

I'm scared to lift again. Don't want another hernia. 

43 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

dang cam Hanes, you’re hardcore 

Riiiigghhht.

I just do cardio so I can eat M&M’s.