MULEPACKHUNTER

Monday Check in

5 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

A member is selling a lot of gym equipment including plates in camp verde if anyone is interested 

Who?

I fell off the wagon. Been shed hunting, scouting, and hunting too much. Couldn’t eat enough to continue gains. 

Did quads today. Front squats, hack squats, leg extensions. Sets of 10-15 did one set of hacks 18 reps almost threw up.  lots of nice scantily clad women at the gym. I’m sure at this point I’m well known to them as that one creepy guy. 

2 minutes ago, AllBoutHuntn said:

Ive been constant over the past month. 5 days a week of weight training. Twice a week of cardio

What program are you doing, it better be bigger by the day 

1 hour ago, trphyhntr said:

What program are you doing, it better be bigger by the day 

Heavy three days a week and light the other two. Trying to lean up a bit but still maintain some mass. Not on that Genova level lol

Monday: Protein loading day with a ribeye tonite... had left over tenderloin for lunch.  Might even work out tomorrow.  Leave Thursday to help on a elk hunt. Lost 5 pounds with that hideous intermittent fasting over a two week span.  It does seem to work with minimal deprivation.  I do get freaking hungry after biking 10.5 in the morning though.  Unlike some, I refuse to miss breakfast on the weekends.

62775836431__CB3A1418-3C52-4EEA-B187-D33ECE53263B.JPG

43 minutes ago, NOTAGS said:

Monday: Protein loading day with a ribeye tonite... had left over tenderloin for lunch.  Might even work out tomorrow.  Leave Thursday to help on a elk hunt. Lost 5 pounds with that hideous intermittent fasting over a two week span.  It does seem to work with minimal deprivation.  I do get freaking hungry after biking 10.5 in the morning though.  Unlike some, I refuse to miss breakfast on the weekends.

62775836431__CB3A1418-3C52-4EEA-B187-D33ECE53263B.JPG

Let’s go to lobos and see who can catch the most yellowtails and by the end we will both have 20” biceps cut like diamonds. 

I just did legs and theres always kids in there these days lifting and they all wear short shorts with big legs size mogging me. No homo. I’m probably going to have to hop on test and tren, leave humanity behind 

9 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

Let’s go to lobos and see who can catch the most yellowtails and by the end we will both have 20” biceps cut like diamonds. 

Even the loser would be a winner! 

• Like 1

Came back From hunting, RIP gains. Except my calves Have gained. Living on Oreos and fruit snacks. Haven’t shoot right in 9 days. 

Mr Olympia next weekend.

Protein loading minus working out has me gaining the wrong weight. Been pounding the hills near home with weight to shed some fat. Thank god it’s archery season soon. 

bigger by the day all through 2021, starting day one again. 12 rep front squats, 20 rep hack squats, 20 rep leg extensions, 20 rep leg curls. 100 reps bicep feeder exercises every night. eating only coues, sheep, rice, coors light.