MULEPACKHUNTER

Monday Check in

i spaced them out all day, but i got all 300 chin ups done. now im gonna go do front squats. then go home and eat a huge bowl of oatmeal, greek yogurt, fiber once cereal, blueberries all mixed together. fasted all day, drank about a half gallon of coffee. 

Missed my workout this morning. Dang garage door spring broke. Back at it tomorrow. Had my fair share if beers this weekend. 

2 minutes ago, AllBoutHuntn said:

Missed my workout this morning. Dang garage door spring broke. Back at it tomorrow. Had my fair share if beers this weekend. 

You better 

On 3/15/2021 at 11:28 AM, trphyhntr said:

between saturday night and watching golf sunday i figure i drank approximately 32 beers. woke up absolutely bloatmaxxed. i am not drinking this week, i have to lose 7lbs by sunday or im going to rope myself. im doing legs tonight, but today at work im doing 300 chin ups. ive done 102 so far. 

i couldnt update this on monday because i was too hungover. from monday morning to saturday night i lost 6.2 lbs. i probably could have got the 7 but i got faded saturday night and all day sunday. but now im back to 6lbs down since friday. probably like 11-12%bf 

On 3/15/2021 at 5:36 PM, trphyhntr said:

i spaced them out all day, but i got all 300 chin ups done. 

monday i got the 300 chins and ended up doing chest, tuesday i did legs and 300 dips, wednesday i did back and 300 leg raises. metabolism on fire.

14 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

i couldnt update this on monday because i was too hungover. from monday morning to saturday night i lost 6.2 lbs. i probably could have got the 7 but i got faded saturday night and all day sunday. but now im back to 6lbs down since friday. probably like 11-12%bf 

Dam you are getting lean. Changed up my workouts this week. Trying to lean out. 

1 minute ago, AllBoutHuntn said:

Dam you are getting lean. Changed up my workouts this week. Trying to lean out. 

its cutting season baby. i still look like chit though,  i wanna get to 8% and maintain. you said youre at queen creek la fitness right? i been going to stapley and university. went to power and mcdowell yesterday and some lady yelled me in front of everyone for not wearing a mask. 

Im at Higley and 202. We have a worker here who walks around the entire time telling people to pull up their mask 😂😂

• Like 1

yeah i was wrong about the 11-12% im definitely like 14% fat af. 

i didnt drink all last week. was a new low weight on saturday. then sunday i drank 4 miller lites, a tall boy of estrella jalisco, 3 small pitchers of some dark beer, 1 tall boy of  that xerocole ipa with the ringtail on the can all on an empty stomach. binged all night. i was so hungover monday i couldnt lift, was 6lbs heavier than sunday. 

so basically spun my wheels again and now i have to work even harder this week. i downloaded my fitness pal again, so ima start counting my macros to make sure i aint messing up. 

today did chest. 

I hit a new low Thursday, then I binged Saturday night and Sunday afternoon/night. I weighed 9lbs more this morning than my low lmao. Extreme bloat. Chest pump was insane this morning.

saw a hot instafamous gun girl in the gym just now 

43 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

I hit a new low Thursday, then I binged Saturday night and Sunday afternoon/night. I weighed 9lbs more this morning than my low lmao. Extreme bloat. Chest pump was insane this morning.

saw a hot instafamous gun girl in the gym just now 

6 solid days last week for me. Kept the boozing down this weknd and feel great. Busted out some legs this morning!!

• Like 1

Hiked about 8-9 miles on Arizona Trail, north of Oracle.

Been doing that Black Hills Section in sections, just one more 7 mile stretch to go. 

and lots of stumping with the primitive bow, in steep Catalina Mtns.

This year will be real "backcountry hunting"...

• Like 1

ive dun goofed and ate in a caloric surplus almost everyday for 15 days and i am fat. yesterday went to the grocery store hungry, huge mistake. bought cinnamon rolls, waffles, a cake. ate them, along with 4 bananas, 3 chicken breasts, 3 cups of oatmeal, other things. my face is round as the moon right now 

basically RIP cut 2021. still been lifting 5 days a week though.