sherman

hard bow case fs/ft

I have a Flambeau Bow case for sale or trade could use a good 22 lr scope or two or $40 picked up from me post-5984-0-10521300-1408248725_thumb.jpgpost-5984-0-76587500-1408248777_thumb.jpg. This was just used to store a bow never in the the back of the truck. And just about anything in trade could get this

I've got a simmons scope I'll trade you.... let me find it and I'll send you pictures.

sounds good to me

If you ever come up to Phoenix, I am but a few miles off the I-10 as you come up from Tucson into the valley. I would take it for $40.

If you ever come up to Phoenix, I am but a few miles off the I-10 as you come up from Tucson into the valley. I would take it for $40.

Ha I just came back from his place should have brought with.

Need any broadheads? I have 100gr Swhackers, Rage, Shuttle T, and T-locks I'd trade. Take your pick.

. I don't have a bow anymore the reason I dont need this case anymore. But what else you got.

. I do but it is like October and February for work. If I still am tripping over this thing then it is all yours

Ha I just came back from his place should have brought with.

. Dove season is comming and I hope you will be back down then to get some of these birds then.