Sign in to follow this  
injunjon

Blacksmith Made Campfire Grill

Alright folks, do I have a deal for you! I just started making these and they work great! This is a lightweight campfire grill for your backyard or camping needs, based on the ones used during the 17-1800's and on through today. 100% hand forged with hammer and anvil out of solid steel barstock. I made this one with lighter gauge 3/8" and 1/4" steel round rods with elk season in mind. The stretchers are about 3 feet long and the legs are 2 feet, so you can set this thing in solid or as high/low as you want. The whole setup is lightweight and perfect for packing in to your deer and elk camp this fall. I've used one of these at my own place with great success and this thing is solid. I guarantee all my work and I've been blacksmithing professionally for 4 years now, and four more before that as a sideline. Comes with 12 cross bars, but I can make you more if you need them. I usually sell these for $100-150 but for coueswhitetail members I'll sell it for 75, or you can make me a good offer if you have something else in mind. I'm making several of these, so no worries on supply, but there might be a short wait to get the others finished up since school's starting back.

Jon

Broken Anvil Forge

Ornamental and Traditional Ironwork and Custom Knifemaking

post-11592-0-63823700-1408411735_thumb.jpgpost-11592-0-68164100-1408411765_thumb.jpgpost-11592-0-70197000-1408411798_thumb.jpgpost-11592-0-88183800-1408411824_thumb.jpg

Looks real nice. Where is your forge located?

Do you do custom orders or are you just making stuff for fun?

I do custom orders, repairs, whatever you need if I'm able to. This is part of how I have and how I'm currently putting myself through school.