draggingnuts

Hoyt ignite?

Thinking about getting my boy one of these for his first bow. He is 10 and wants to archery hunt. Has anyone used this bow? New with an upgraded package is just under 500 bucks. If someone has a used one they are wanting to let go of I might be interested!! Thanks in advance!!!

Cool I will look into that. The ignite caught my eye cause it goes from 15lb all the way to 70lb so he can grow into it. I started with a bear wish I would have kept it!!!

great bow and good price. bought one for my girlfriend a few months ago and she loves it. I recently had it set up for me for my back up for archery bull elk hunt coming up so I just started shooting it and I love the way it feels and shoots. cant go wrong in my opinion.

Both my boys have one.. great bow -very adjustable (that's what sold me). I'd get it over the Diamond and Bear offerings

One of my son's shoots the Hoyt Ruckes Left Handed and the other shoots the Hoyt Ignite RH both are adjustable. They are also both very accurate and my boys love them.

My nephews both have Mathews youth bows and they love them as well. I think any bow you get them they will love. Just make sure you buy them a good release. They started off using a big bulky release that I had and now that I bought them a tru-fire, now they have no complaints.

Hope that helps.

(Go see Daniell at the Archery Club tell them the Stallone's sent you in and they will take care of you.)