couescazador

Can you please help me with unit 10?

ha ha... what happened to the generous wife and soon to be baby from the original post... she kick you to the curb already?

That is a tough spot right there. I'd say turn your tag back in and get your bonus points back, but AZ doesn't do that, currently anyway. You can turn it back I think, but you lose any points you may have had. Sounds like maybe you didn't have many? My advice, broker a deal with the wife to skip the elk hunt, and go on a Dec or Jan deer hunt once the baby is a few months old. If she has that baby early when you are out of cell service, you will probably never go hunting ever again. :wacko:

• Like 1

We are scheduled for a c section on the 2nd week of October. Trust me it has been hard deciding whether to go or not. The hunt starts on Sept 26th and she encouraged me to go for the first 2 days to seal the deal

We are scheduled for a c section on the 2nd week of October. Trust me it has been hard deciding whether to go or not. The hunt starts on Sept 26th and she encouraged me to go for the first 2 days to seal the deal

Do you have the money to hire a guide? That's an Amazing tag to waist on a small Bull. Don't get me wrong, if your happy with it great. If you truely want a big bull a guide would be a great option if your unable to scout your @$$ off. If you can't go please consider donating the tag to one of the hunt of a lifetime organizations we have in Az. That way a deserving kid can have the option to go on an Amazing hunt!!!!!

Rent a cabin in Flagstaff and take your wife with you... She can enjoy the cooler weather and you would be much closer if something were to come up.

• Like 2

If your hunt starts on Sept. 26 and the C section is in the 2nd week of Oct. thats at least 10 days. Not to mention you said " we " are scheduled for a C section. I think you meant to say "she" is scheduled for a C section.

• Like 1

If you still need help pm me and I can give you a few spot to take a look at. If your just looking at killing a bull it won't be hard glass a few hours and one will turn up

If you really want to kill any bull then I would make this recommendation; Donate that tag to HOAL and next year I will accompany you on a five day November bull hunt where you should have opportunity at "a" bull. You will change a kids life and get a hunt for yourself.

• Like 5

Refreshing to hear someone put priority on family vs a giant bull. I like it! Drop me a pm, I have hunted and guided in that unit for over 20 yrs. you gotta earn a big boy but if a 300ish bull floats your boat i got a bunch of spots you can go and who knows maybe get a much better bull than 300.

• Like 3

It seems to me that a member on here would probably really like the chance to accompany someone on an early bull hunt in unit 10!! I know if I had decent knowledge of the unit I would love to go chase some big bulls around during the rut. If someone here is willing to go and help you might jump on it.