COOSEFAN

Freaks of the Woods

Not really a freak but I think he died from being poked in the eyes.

smallest eye guards i"ve seen

Could that be a Mulie rack, Mike?

I went out and dug through the "goodies" out on top of the shed and found this elk head.... I was not sure if we brought it when we moved. Now I'm glad it made it.... It looks as though the left side broke in velvet or just never grew...... but I love the top of his right.

post-996-1171667125_thumb.jpg

post-996-1171667198_thumb.jpg

Hey Ron, I bet that bull wasn't watchin' where he was runnin'! He probably looked down at that, thinking it was a little early to be loosin' his headgear and thought...........OH SH**!!!!! :lol: :lol: :ph34r:

Shortpants has a big shed from last year that is exactly the same as that.......it has an unreal amount of pedicle still attached......it's amazing it doesn't kill em', I bet it knocks em' out though! JIM>

Them are cool sheds, sagebrush and AZyoung!

Hey azsagebrush, do you live in Tusyan?

The shed Jim is referring to was really cool. I scored it at 373'' giving it a 40'' spread. It was found in the exact same spot where I filmed a bull that same year that would have scored over 400''! The pedicle was broken just like the one Ron put on here. Makes me wonder if he had it ripped out of his head by the 7-UP bull as I called him.

I gave that antler away! :o

Hey I cant see any of the Photobucket pictures. It says exceeds bandwidth where the picture should be. Am I the only one seeing this. Help!

Bob

Hey I cant see any of the Photobucket pictures. It says exceeds bandwidth where the picture should be. Am I the only one seeing this. Help!

Bob

Is it happening to all the pics? Or is it happening to just the ones I posted? My photobucket account is currently exceeded and if I try to post any more right now it will just show an icon stating "bandwidth exceeded". I can still see all the pics that are currently posted though.

WHOO HOOOOO.....WHAT A BULL! Some serious characteristic there! Would love to have the sheds off that bull.....especially that left antler!

Is it only my pics that you guys can't see? I can see all the pic's including my avatar. thanks JIM>

Yeah Jim, it is only your pics we can't see. And your avatar says "bandwidth exceeded"

I've spent several days hunting for his sheds. Found other's but not his.