COOSEFAN

Freaks of the Woods

Great stuff everyone. With so many its hard to pick a favorite. The one elk skull in the water has to be one of my favorites even though the antlers aren't freaky, but that has to be one of the freakiest pictures I've every seen. Just all around wierd gota love it.

I wish I knew more about this one. It was taken by a friend of a friends frend in Oregon this year. I just thought it fit right in with the topic.

post-66-1172241018_thumb.jpg

post-66-1172241144.jpg

I recieved this same e-mail except the one I got said this buck was the new Tenn. state record???

I don't know why the pics didn't show up but I'm talking about the gnarly non-tyical that ''NOWORRIES'' said was from Oregon.

The guy I got it from has been known to fabricate hunting stories a bit. I did a little research and from what I can see of the license plate in the first pic I would say it is not an Oregon plate. My bad, I should have better verified my info some how. It is a crazy rack though.

Heres some pics of a gnarly coues rack I picked up about 7 or 8 years ago. It was actually burried in moss and mud on a creek bank. The only part visible was the back half of the skull and I had no idea what it was. Kinda like bullwinkle pulling a rabbit out of his hat, nothin' up my sleeve.... presto!

post-1081-1172349298_thumb.jpg

post-1081-1172349400_thumb.jpg

This is my first time posting pictures so hopefully it works. :unsure: I found the elk head this summer, and it appears that he broke his pedicle, but I am still unsure if this is what caused him to die. My dad found the muley head quite a few years back, and if you look closely you can see that the drop tine pretty much goes into the eye socket.

post-590-1172630055.jpg

post-590-1172630886.jpg

post-590-1172630902.jpg

post-590-1172630911.jpg

this thread rocks. . . . . . I got a really neat bull heading my way via email I'll post it up here.

but for now this is the only freak I can show you.

sorry here it is again . . .ha ha ha

post-1062-1173296595.jpg

this thread rocks. . . . . . I got a really neat bull heading my way via email I'll post it up here.

but for now this is the only freak I can show you.

WooooooHooooooo!!!! Nice Rack..... I mean horns... I mean...... well you know.... :lol:

Hey...... :huh: ...... What happened to the pic that HEADACHE posted...... I can no see it now??? :huh:

Me neither!! :blink: :blink:

Here is a good pic. Oh pic is a mule deer ..Granada Sonota,mex

post-682-1173298087_thumb.jpg

Here is a good pic. Oh pic is a mule deer ..Granada Sonota,mex

Wow that is a freak. . . I love it when they get all out of whack like this.

Thanks for the pic.

This is my first time posting pictures so hopefully it works. :unsure: I found the elk head this summer, and it appears that he broke his pedicle, but I am still unsure if this is what caused him to die. My dad found the muley head quite a few years back, and if you look closely you can see that the drop tine pretty much goes into the eye socket.

that elk probably died because he saw your smelly @$$ walkin up to him and fainted, not beacuse of a broken pedicle!!

"that elk probably died because he saw your smelly @$$ walkin up to him and fainted, not beacuse of a broken pedicle!! "

I was waiting for you to reply to that. ;) Its a good thing that you are getting that new Remington 700 .264 Sendero cuz you will scaring off bucks 500 yard out because have got to be the grundgiest, ugliest person I have ever met. haha. :lol: :P