I thought you would want to see the newly released video of the AZ Big Game Raffle 2014 Elk tag. Check out the bull that John Eckardt decided to harvest. Make sure you watch it in HD to really enjoy it.

Let us know what you think of the latest HPO video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxkDMV2za90&list=UU7Qk3aMvlRDWl9uQwpalbUA

• Like 1

The video is nice and sharp but I'm not a fan of heavy metal music and couldn't get past 4:19 without turning it off.

that's a good bull. does anyone know what he scores? i have a number in my head, and want to know how close i am. PM me if you don't want to post it here

Loved the video! I enjoyed the music and really liked the "flashback" of everything that went into the hunt right before the shot. Outstanding video editing and congratulations on a great bull!

that's a good bull. does anyone know what he scores? i have a number in my head, and want to know how close i am. PM me if you don't want to post it here[/quo

Unreal bull saw it at the taxi, perfect example of score does not mean everything, crazy wide at 55"!

• Like 1

Great video and an awesome bull, congrats HPO!

Super video! Great job! Loved the different angles and the way you put it together, very nice!