Sign in to follow this  
outlaw357derf

Bull Basin Archery

I went to Bull Basin Archery in Flagstaff yesterday, and was surprised at how knowledgeable the staff was. There service was top notch and I would absolutely recommend anybody looking for a good archery shop to deal with to go there. Best experience I have had dealing with an archery shop, and the staff was very helpful.

• Like 4

Those guys are great. If your having any problems while hunting in the north country stop in there and they will help you out.

• Like 1

I recently had a new string installed at the Tucson location and the guys there were fantastic. Great service and very knowledgeable.

• Like 1

Nothing but praise to say about the guys in the Tucson shop especially Josh. Josh has tuned my bow to were several broadheads, fixed and mechanical are shooting darts. I recently went in to see him in a panic as part of my limbs was peeling... He put me to ease and has wished me sincere luck. They are a long way from my house, but I'll not go to another shop.

• Like 2

Was in there this weekend in flag store trying to pick up a canyon cooler the guys were great and help full they w said they will have one at my door step come Tues morning. Keep up the good work guys I will travel there for now on

• Like 3

Jesse and Josh and the rest of the staff in Tucson are top quality with equipment and knowledge and just good people!

• Like 4

we are 70+ miles south of bull basin in Flag and about 15 miles away from an archery shop in Prescott valley and will travel 70 miles for their service everytime. even to just look around. Junior, Maverick, Harky, and Parker are bad***. great guys

• Like 5

I pass multiple shops in Tucson to go to bull basin. When I first started in archery I left the big shop in Tucson feeling like an idiot. A friend recommended BB and they went out of there way to get me set up

• Like 1

Bull Basin in Tucson gets my vote! Always willing to help you out!

• Like 1

Bull Basin has been a sponsor of this site for several years and it's always great to hear they are providing outstanding service!

For those not familiar with Bull Basin, check out their website:

flagstaff store:

http://bullbasinarchery.com/

Tucson store:

http://www.bullbasinarcherytucson.com/

Thanks to the great folks at Bull Basin for keeping us archery hunters out in the field pursuing what we love to do!!

• Like 3

Jesse and Josh and the rest of the staff in Tucson are top quality with equipment and knowledge and just good people!

Totally agree, thankful to have such a high quality archery resource in Tucson with management and staff who care about their customers.

• Like 1

Only shops I'll visit

• Like 1

BBA in Flag is the only place I'll go. They have taken great care of me, my family, and a couple of friends ever since I first walked in there almost 7 years ago. I'm proud to call everyone of those guys a friend. My 10-year old daughter has told me that when she's old enough to get a job, she wants to work there!

• Like 2