Meanwhile, we still don't have a strategy, but our fearless commander, you know the guy who killed Osama, is making the turn to the back 9......

It is easy for a lot of us to ramble about our fears, whether rational or not. Then there are those who live this everyday through their service. They have seen the man behind the curtain. Their words of caution carry a lot of weight.

Guest oneshot

Meanwhile, we still don't have a strategy, but our fearless commander, you know the guy who killed Osama, is making the turn to the back 9......

It is easy for a lot of us to ramble about our fears, whether rational or not. Then there are those who live this everyday through their service. They have seen the man behind the curtain. Their words of caution carry a lot of weight.

To Right Pine Donkey...

isis??? Never heard of her...

post-1378-0-20595400-1409558992_thumb.jpg

My regular deer rifle is a Colt Match Target AR15. Usually I carry a 5-round mag, just to save weight and bulk, but based on recent news I will probably carry a 20-rounder. What could it hurt?

My regular hunting/camping sidearm is a Ruger .357, but based on recent news I will probably switch to a double-stack semi-auto. What could it hurt?

Haven't you heard? Obama doesn't have a strategy to deal with ISIS.

Get enough "good ole boys" together and we will send ISIS to meet they're paradise, and 40 virgins.

• Like 1

I know I can shoot better than any of those guys (terrorists or cartel a-holes). Scared?... no

• Like 3

Hey Snapshot, I thought it was 70 Virginans. I'll be down on the fort in December. Plan on staying locked, loaded and aware of my surroundings like all hunters normally are. It's a great thing having the right to carry. Lets not let any administration ever take that right away.

Hey Snapshot, I thought it was 70 Virginans. I'll be down on the fort in December. Plan on staying locked, loaded and aware of my surroundings like all hunters normally are. It's a great thing having the right to carry. Lets not let any administration ever take that right away.

40? or 70? I'm not really sure, except that they are all Koo-Koo.

In the words of Ted Cruz "Bomb ISIS back to the stone age"

• Like 2

These isis wimps look for soft targets like the ones Clinton made of our state side service men and women at military bases. Ever heard anything so ridiculous? Isis weanies aren't too interested in stirring up trouble with armed folk.