bowhuntaz1

Arrowed my first black bear!!!!!!

What would possess someone to do that to your stand? I could see "hey, I saw this stand, nobody was here, and figured I would use it, ended up shooting a decent buck. Sorry but thanks? If you find this call me..." but what that guy did was just about beyond belief...

Nice end of the story though

I can't imagine someone that is good enough to be a successful archery hunter would be that out there. What type of persons mind works that way? Congrats on the bear and providing the story.

Thanks everyone. I'm not going to post the video of the guy at my tree stand as requested in pm's. I have no video of him doing anything other than looking up at my stand with his hand on the ladder. Don't want this to turn into another corn

bagger incident... it was a 17 yard shot.

Post it.

• Like 1

Wow! What a story. Thanks for sharing it and the great video! Congratulations!

Great story and video. If I was lucky enough to arrow a deer from someone elses tree stand I'd probably leave them $20.

• Like 6

Congrats on the bear success. The deer weenie is twisted but funny, sounds like an out take from the movie 'Deliverance.'

A coyote pack and other predators can spread a gutpile near and far. Don't give the weenie weirdo too much credit.

lol

• Like 2

I have pulled into an "elk camping spot" before to set up my tent and area during the general hunt and also found the man parts form 3 elk hanging in the trees some victory banner. It was tasteless and crappy for hunters to do that kind of stuff.

• Like 2

Congratulations on your bear and incredible story. Mad props to you for being able to control yourself after all of that with your stand. I don't think I could get over seeing red enough to go set up at another location.

• Like 2

Very cool. I love the excitement. That my friend is what it is all about. Congrats James.

Sweet!

May the fleas from a 1000 camels infest the crotchal region of the deer stand vandal.

And arms to short to scratch lol

I would rather shoot a bear than a deer any ways but wow what has to be wrong in the brain to do some thing like that!?!