Time in the Field

Finally, I killed a coues that scores over 100 inches!

After hunting coues for twenty years, I went to Mexico on a self guided hunt and killed this 113 inch, heavy framed 3x3 with giant eye guards!!

JayBuck.jpg

My brother also killed his first 102 inch buck on the same hunt!!

CIMG1050.jpg

20 years wow now thats some dedication great buck you must be proud

Nice Buck!!!

Is there a huge price difference for self guide vs guided?

Dan

Wow......fantastic bucks! Them eyegaurds are insane! Congrats to you and your bro! BTW.....you say your hunt was self guided........did you have an outfitter to help you get across and do the paperwork, or did you do all that as well? Thanks for postin', JIM>

I have never seen so many big eyegaurds as I have this season.

Congrats on a whale of a deer!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A big congrats to your brother as well!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to you and your brother on a couple of great bucks! I would like some more info on the self-guided hunt...how and where do you even start to put something together?

Nice hat! ;)

Congrats again, Jay - great buck. Having held those horns, as awesome as the pix are, they don't do it justice. You earned it brother!

Congrats to you and your brother on a couple of great bucks! I would like some more info on the self-guided hunt...how and where do you even start to put something together?

You can find out all of the contact information needed for a self guided Mexico hunt through selfguidedhunting.org. I am a member of this new non profit organization. It is very similar to Pope and Young and Boone and Crockett. It just recognizes the self guided hunter, and is in its very early stages of developement. You must become a member to receive their newsletter. In fact, the next news letter is going focus on how to do a self guided Mexico hunt.