varnco

Unit 33 - First hunt

Remember there is more to 33 than just peppersauce and what has been mentioned...

• Like 1

The town of Oracle is Whitetail elevation even down low by the Biosphere2 there are Coues just lots of private land. Remember Coues are half the size of eastern deer unless you stopped, sat, and glued binos to your face you probably passed deer all day. Dropping down the ridge a climbing up the next is a hike 75% of hunters aren't willing to make but the 25% that do kill big deer not just in that area but in general. That area has always produced great bucks and will continue to do so and so does the gap. Ok , that's about all I can say on here before I have guides and outfitters making newbie pages just to pm me nasty messages demanding I ask admin to remove post haha.

Bellotabucks,

Thanks for the information.

Now, if you don't mind, just post a few GPS coordinates of those super-secret hunting spots, and I'll be set, and I'll promise I won't tell anyone.

I'll share mine first here, I've seen deer and elk here every time I've been there, but don't have a tag for that area.

J/K :-)

plastic bags are the devil for meat while packing out. bags holds in the heat and will spoil it within a few hours. look at a post i created in "The Campfire" called "Processing FAQ's" it'll clear up with pillow cases and frozen bottles of water.