Sign in to follow this  
Oso Verde

Winchester Model 70 243 wssm

This rifle has been shot by all my kids. They are grown now and I don't need it. The rifle shoots 1moa. I have some great loads worked up. I will include about 100 loaded 95 gr ballistic tips, 100 brass and the dies. This not a " long range" gun. This gun has killed 9 cow elk, 4 coues deer, 3 mule deer and a host of coyotes. It will shoot 58 gr Vmax bullets for varmints, 95 gr ballistic tips for deer and 100 gr coreloks for elk. These WSSMs are funny to load for but we have it figured out for this critter. It has been used but not abused. The scope (vortex viper 6x20) is not included unless you just cant live without out it.

450.00 for the gun and reloading goodies,we would have to talk about the whole package. Great kids or ladies gun. Light and no recoil. Btw... 350-400 yards is the limit as far I'm concerned with this gun.Thanks for looking.

post-3220-0-12187500-1409698919_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Ttt. I've been on an elk hunt. I see the other 243 wssm sold on here for about the same money. This comes with a great deal of goodies.This is a great kids gun. I will take it of after this week. Thanks

i just saw this item... do you still have gun for sale? i would be interested in the whole package including the scope. the wife accidentally bought 3 boxes of 95 grain ballistic tip ammo for this gun. and i have 3 youth tags for next month. you can reach me at 602-527-4152 if its still available

Hoghntr just sold me a gun just like this one it is awesome shooting reloads. Great little gun. That is cool the wife messes up and you get a new gun I love it.

Hoghntr just sold me a gun just like this one it is awesome shooting reloads. Great little gun. That is cool the wife messes up and you get a new gun I love it.

I had alterior motives for selling a wssm to a friend who is a reloader. :) honestly the mod 70 243 wssm is a sweet little rifle and a carry and do all kinda weapon! I replaced it with a awseome little 243 wssm but honestly doesnt feel as good as the mod 70. simple & sweet!

Please remove from the classified. Thanks for the inquiries.