LovinthehuntAz

23north archery hunt early youre thoughts!!??

Bonecollector, what did that Stud score anyway? He's a great looking Bull...........BOB!

Coues4u, My Wife is a twin. I say I married the better looking one.You can Have the other one. They are both Beautifull. I Marriied Kathie the better looking one.. Her twins name is Kevin. Be My guest...LOL.. He might even go hunting with You................BOB!

• Like 4

I sure don't know bonecollector777 so I'm not going to bash his character or ethics. However, I will say it sure seems like you are always in some kind of drama on this site. IF I remember right, you were the individual posting on numerous topics expressing your opinions. Most of those opinions seem to upset people (Ex. the topic about a game warden having his buddies finish off a wounded bull elk, the topic about a deer being shot with a bow that was a "park deer") I believe the list goes on and on. If you don't mind me asking... Why so much drama? And just because you kill 1 big animal or 25 big animals, it doesn't make you a badass. Cure Cancer then you are a badass. I know quite a few individuals that have killed very large animals and I am thankful they are humble and do not boast about it. Cool out and keep this a friendly site please.

• Like 4

Never said he couldn't talk about the bull in his profile pic. Lol Sack up? Said should be humble. And I referenced what I was talking about = previous posts. Not this particular one. Might wanna re-read my post. Didn't say a word about not being able/being able to talk about a successful hunt. I talked about the drama I continue to see in the posts that particular user is involved in. Get it straight BIG tough guy. Learn to read and analyze. Nobody got their "widdow feewings" hurt except you by getting excited and saying Sack up and Nanny BS. Your so tough bro. I bet you are the toughest guy around. Its a good thing to be humble and its a good thing to not always be in drama. AGAIN never said a word about being proud or not proud of killing big bull elk

What? The spark of what? "arm chair QB crap on here"? What does that even mean? No sir, my feelings are not hurt just simply thought I would make a suggestion to maybe stay out of the drama and be humble. Nothing at all against him personally like I said. Don't know him or his character or ethics. Just simply made an observation noticing that he has been in quite a few typing confrontations and for what reason? to be a tough guy behind the computer? He can simply talk to you about how to do that. I wish that gentlemen nothing but success in his hunting adventures. Just simply asked about the drama and why stir it up. And yes.... I am sure if you polled the human race - Curing cancer would qualify you being a badass before killing a 370" bull elk. The comparison may be a little drastic but again.... Killing a 370 or 470 for that matter, does not make you a badass. It makes you another hunter who was blessed enough to take a better then average bull elk.

• Like 3

Haha why am I involved in a lot of drama? Well first off probably because I just say what I'm feeling and I don't change how I act to make you guys happy. Second it doesn't matter what I say anymore. I could tell someone great job and someone guy here would find away to get upset at me. In this particular thread I simply responded to a guy who purposely wrote something untrue about me killing my bull. Why is that so bad and why do people feel that suddenly I'm the bad guy starting drama? Like I said before it doesn't matter what I say here people have that idea that whatever I say they get upset about it. I don't understand why everyone cares so much about what I say. And when they get upset over something stupid I just keep it going because I find it hilarious how much a guy can lose his mind over something I say or think. This particular thread shedhunter (who has made it known in the past he has some problem with me and argues with me) purposely tried to start this and it started. He didn't like it that I responded and apparently you don't like it either. But I really don't care. I have never claimed to be a badass nor do I think I'm a badass. I simply speak my mind and if people get upset so be it. You'll get over it.

Same reason you care about what I'm saying. Because its a public forum. I'm not upset about or at this guy. I made a suggestion on a open/public forum. Why do you care what I say? Making a suggestion is not controlling someone. But whatever you want to say is fine with me. No worries either way. Best of luck bonecollector777, If I ended up offending you I apologize. I made an observation that I thought may benefit you in the future. But for all I know you are a stellar individual. No hard feelings were intended by making a comment. And azkiller don't make comments you know nothing about like "go back to not hunting" how do you know I haven't been hunting? Because of my user name? if you would like to compare successful hunts we can do that. I feel I've done okay. If you'd like to give me a call to discuss in more detail we can do that as well. Just give me your number or Ill give you mine and maybe we can even meet to discuss it. Maybe we'll end up being acquaintances

Bonecollector777 I wasn't referring to this post. Previous posts. Didn't say a word bout this bull. congrats on a good bull. And you saying "it doesn't matter what you say cause people are always going to think you are starting drama" I THINK and don't know but that may be caused by the previous posts I referred to. Again, if it came across that I was attacking or making untrue comments about you... my apologies. Wasn't my intent. Best of luck

I didn't take offense to it. No worries. Just used to a lot of guys not liking what I say. I usually am involved in arguments because the topics I bring up or post on are usually controversial and people don't like it. People can speak their mind and it doesn't bother me as long as they aren't lying about me or lying about something I did. I hunted that bull hard and was rewarded with a nice bull that happened to run to a road and die. That's that.