Sign in to follow this  
az-6.5-284

two tone Rolex Daytona

1 hour ago, n2horns said:

That is a beautiful watch.  Rolex will always hold value and get you more side action than you can handle, just like riding a Harley.  If that was all gold or silver, I would get it.

I had an 09 dyna with 12k miles and it got way more action on the tow truck than anywhere else lol. I sold it last summer and got my Ranger 1000. Best up trade Ive ever done!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Not much difference than spending $5K for a scope, or custom rifle, $40K for a boat, $80K for a truck 600K for a house, $25K for an engagement ring. Personally Rolexes I like are $15K to $45K. But I got a lot of use out of my first Simmons and Tasco scopes back in the day.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, PRDATR said:

Not much difference than spending $5K for a scope, or custom rifle, $40K for a boat, $80K for a truck 600K for a house, $25K for an engagement ring. Personally Rolexes I like are $15K to $45K. But I got a lot of use out of my first Simmons and Tasco scopes back in the day.

Not to throw this 6 year old post off topic and I’m sorry if this watch is still for sale but what really? You get the same use out of a watch that you get from a motorized vehicle, optic, or firearm?

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Not to throw this 6 year old post off topic and I’m sorry if this watch is still for sale but what really? You get the same use out of a watch that you get from a motorized vehicle, optic, or firearm?

Not sure what is more strange!

The fact that It took 13 posts for someone to acknowledge it is a 6 year old post Or that I am still trying to decipher what the 1st of 13 meant 🤔

• Haha 1

Roll into the flame with that on and things can happen. 

6 hours ago, adamroberson said:

I can't predict where I should to work to buy this watch

you can see the china cough is over and the spammers are back at work.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, az-6.5-284 said:

Lol this post 6 years old and also the watch sold 6 years ago and I bought a different Rolex 

We don't know how to read dates, we just respond to respond, lol.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1