Awesome goat Brandon! We looked over 70 bucks until this one deserved your tag at noon on the second day. The video of this hunt will also be out soon. Go subscribe to HighPointOutfitters on YouTube to see how this hunt went.

post-4333-0-76559200-1410362594_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

I heard this buck scored 82. You guys are good at pictures!

Or you're just bad at scoring antelope. Doesn't look much bigger then 80-82 to me. It's tall but that only gets you a few inches. It doesn't lack mass but its not exceptional, about what you'd expect on a book buck. The prongs hurt it as far as being a monster score wise. Add a couple inches to each prong and you've got yourself a monster. I wouldn't be passing it up regardless. Nice buck, good picture.

Or you're just bad at scoring antelope. Doesn't look much bigger then 80-82 to me. It's tall but that only gets you a few inches. It doesn't lack mass but its not exceptional, about what you'd expect on a book buck. The prongs hurt it as far as being a monster score wise. Add a couple inches to each prong and you've got yourself a monster. I wouldn't be passing it up regardless. Nice buck, good picture.

Well well well. I do believe the intent is to make the buck look bigger and I said they were good at accomplishing that. It is a big buck, the pic makes it look bigger.

Well well well. I do believe the intent is to make the buck look bigger and I said they were good at accomplishing that. It is a big buck, the pic makes it look bigger.

My apologies Azkiller, I mistook your post a bit. It's an incredible antelope!!!