Sign in to follow this  
AZ8

Well.......

About 2 hours into the season and no bulls yet? C'mon guys!! Lol :)

No tag, so some of us are stuck living vicariously with those tag holders out in the field.

• Like 2

Guest wdenike

Funny how the curiosity takes hold of ya!! But lots of water out there. Could be a game changer.

Take care, Willie

About 2 hours into the season and no bulls yet? C'mon guys!! Lol :)

No tag, so some of us are stuck living vicariously with those tag holders out in the field.

I second that, all you tag holders (who obviously aren't reading this because you are out hunting) need to get on the ball. I need something to kill the next 8 hours while I am at work coveting all you out in the hills.

• Like 1

I've seen pics of bloody rocks on fb, but no grab and grin pics yet...

Well hopefully somebody is sticking an arrow in something!!!! High percentage shots people!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest wdenike

I have recognized the problem. All the wrong guy's got drawn. Had all the people watching this so closely been drawn. Would have been tons of pictures by now. :D :D :D :P :P :P

Take care, Willie

• Like 2

Guest wdenike

My brother in law saw a nice 7x in the back of a truck in Lakeside this morning. They were driving so he wasn't able to get a picture.

Little Creek,

Come on now. I have a friend of a friends brother in law's cousins friend that seen something in back of a Subaru. Is not going to cut with this awaiting crowd. They are awaiting RED MEAT AND BONE only!!!! LMAO :D :D :D :D :D

Take care, Willie

I'm sitting in Alpine. Have seen 4 bulls in trucks already. But New Mexico has had hunts going on Going on for a week or more already!