ctafoya

Depression

Gotta think, he may have no idea what spooked him as long as you didnt chase him and push him. Trees drop limbs, boulders and rocks come loose and roll and I m sure they all spook at those and then go right back to business not ever knowing what it was. I bet he stays in the vicinity.

• Like 1

It just doesn't end. My number 2 and 3 bull are screaming at each other in a canyon. Number 2 is coming down number one is going up. My wife and I are making our way down to the bottom to set up an ambush and the wolves come out of no where and go after number 3. Luckily he fought them off but that canyon will be dead for a while. It was the most terrifying sound I've ever heard. Bow was slung up and the HK was drawn the entire way back to the house. Spooky stuff with these hybrid government dogs.

That it is really a shame......how many wolves were in the pack?

No dogs. Just a reminder about the burn areas be carefull. I had trees snapping off and crashing all around me the other day.

it was 7 hybrid dogs going after him. Yes USP .45 is the only way to go. Have several pistols but my HK is my old reliable.

50 minutes ago, Carller said:

Hunting is so exhausting. I know, a lot of people are saying that it relaxes you the most, but come on, let’s be serious. You stay at one place, with your gun, and wait. You whistle and then again wait for that animal to come or to be in a position good to be shot dead! All this time you cannot feel it actually, but the tension is colossal. You are thinking of strategies, where to shoot, where will that animal come from and all this stuff at the same time. When I used to go hunting, I was getting a little kratom powder with me. That was very good and at the right place because it was relaxing me and making me concentrate even more. If you want to give it a try you can do it here https://kratomgallery.com/. I hope that will help you get some big bulls.

Go F yourself 

1 hour ago, Carller said:

Hunting is so exhausting. I know, a lot of people are saying that it relaxes you the most, but come on, let’s be serious. You stay at one place, with your gun, and wait. You whistle and then again wait for that animal to come or to be in a position good to be shot dead! All this time you cannot feel it actually, but the tension is colossal. You are thinking of strategies, where to shoot, where will that animal come from and all this stuff at the same time. When I used to go hunting, I was getting a little kratom powder with me. That was very good and at the right place because it was relaxing me and making me concentrate even more. If you want to give it a try you can do it here https://kratomgallery.com/. I hope that will help you get some big bulls.

You should take that kratom powder and stick it right up your azz scammer 🖕🏼