firstcoueswas80

My unit 9 bull **New pictures and story added**

Congrats again Casey on a beautiful bull! I know you were a little disappointed in shooting early but with the horn growth this year and weird rut you did good by taking that beautiful bull when you did! Lots of folks up there right now kicking themselves for passing bulls like that early on! Great job bro, you know your Grandpa is proud!!!! JIM>

Again thank you everyone.

Jim, the only reason I would have the slightest regret in shooting that bull was because the hunt is over. I had such an enjoyable time, not just hunting but st camp with everyone. This is a hunt that I will never forget. It was worth the wait.

Nice bull Casey. great wright up on your hunt. Sorry to here about your grandpa but I am sure he is smiling down on you.

Congrats again Casey on a beautiful bull! I know you were a little disappointed in shooting early but with the horn growth this year and weird rut you did good by taking that beautiful bull when you did! Lots of folks up there right now kicking themselves for passing bulls like that early on! Great job bro, you know your Grandpa is proud!!!! JIM>

347 is a pretty big bull, I wouldn't have been disappointed!!