Sign in to follow this  
CouesBuckhunter

Ever seen one like this?

Nope, never seen one like that. Pretty cool catch. Thanks for sharing.

had one sneak up on me pulling cards after dark. I was kneeling down and heard the claws on rocks so I was thinking bear or lion. stood up and pulled the ol .45 and all I seen in the flashlight was the tail. freaked me out bc I had never seen one before but glad it wasn't a bear or lion. sucker had some claws and nasty looking teeth. but didn't run very fast when I chased the dang thing away. first and only one I ever seen.

Very cool. Not sure I could bring myself to shoot that.

Coatimundis are really cool. Have glass them up out in 37b before and i had one of them jump out of a mesquite tree right as I walked past it a couple years back. Scared the heck out of me! Also drove up on a group of three of them on a water tank down in 33 just south of oracle. Cool critters.

I would shoot that one for sure, or at least try. That's the coolest one I've ever seen.

Wow! I have seen some very light ones, mostly down south by the mexican border. I think i read something about how the coatis down south are a little different genetically from those further north in AZ and they are much lighter in color.

Very cool picture! I have seen them kinda white or grey like old but never like tis.. and it looks as if he or she knows gymnastics also! rare find a pie bald gymnast codi