cavecreekfisher

My first bull

What a beauty, Congrats.

Just my inexperienced mind so pardon if this a dumb question, why not take care of the meat that night? Research has trained me to strip that sucker asap or meat loss is almost certain depending on where you are?

Thanks for all the responses, still riding the high. mulepackhunter-> everything was done that night, these pics were taken with two different cameras just a couple minutes apart. The cape pic was the next morning. it was cool and there wasn't any meat loss at all, Ron in payson did a great butcher job and meat is wrapped and in the freezer, or freezers I meant. Meat turned out great, had some burgers and tenderloins already. Can't wait to do it again.

Beast!!

wow! what a toad. congrats on a great bull. 1st evening way to get it done.

Congrats on a great bull, Great looking bull, Antlers have great character love it. Just curious what he scores?

Not that it matters. but it is always fun to try and score a bull to see how close you can get. It helps in my field

judging.

My buddy did a quick field score, 387, but my taxi will let me know when he's finished. The fronts are incredible, left 1st was 23.5 inches. Most the bulls I scouted didn't have long tops, but loads of them had great fronts, must be the genetics.

Awesome bull!!!! Congrats man...I saw him today at your taxi......what a stud...pics do not do him justice.....

• Like 1

Wow! Super bull for sure,I love how unique he is and those thirds are what dreams are made of. Very cool and congratulations.