Stallone A.

Spot Hogg 7 Deadly Pins (SOLD)

I have an almost new Spot-Hogg 7 Deadly Pin Wrapped with Cameren Hanes first and last pin are .10 all the rest are .019. I bought this for my son and 7 pins are to many pins for him so we went with a 3 pin instead. In my opinion Spot Hogg makes one of the best sights out there on the market today. I have this sight on my Mathews switchback and their Hogg-Father on my Chill R.

I am asking $120.

Thanks Anthony 602-326-9680

post-3394-0-11597000-1411584324_thumb.jpg

post-3394-0-69740200-1411584406_thumb.jpg

....this one won't last long. absolutely fool-proof sight. love mine. had an arrow blow up in my X force earlier this year, the back half of the arrow went through the site window. the only damage done, to the sight at least, was the white sticker around the window came off. bow blew up and had to have it totally rebuilt

Too late to call or text your # but I would like to have this sight so I am sending you a pm.

Sight sold?

I'm guessing by the fact the post above yours said it was sold and this thread is 2 and a half yrs old that it is in fact SOLD

LOL, I got to admit its pretty funny however give the guy a break, he is new to coues whitetail and probably got all excited for a good sight at a great deal.

He probably did not see it was from two years ago.

But just to clarify the Sight has been SOLD... Sorry...